Guest viewing is limited

Dating site for serious relationship with Japanese Women

Triforce

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was previously married to a Japanese lady for two years. Can anyone recommend a dating site to meet Japanese women for serious relationship?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Are you sure you want to go down that rabbit trail again? Being married to a native Japanese has its rough patches. I speak from experience. There are a ton of cultural differences you will have to overcome (but I think you know that since you were married to one).

Good luck on whatever path you take.

Are you sure you want to go down that rabbit trail again? Being married to a native Japanese has its rough patches. I speak from experience. There are a ton of cultural differences you will have to overcome (but I think you know that since you were married to one).

Opinion seconded. Been there, been done like that, and often questioning my choice to go back into it again - and not just to a Japanese but to any woman at all.

Opinion seconded. Been there, been done like that, and often questioning my choice to go back into it again - and not just to a Japanese but to any woman at all.

In my situation my ex wife turned out to be extremely mean and selfish, I kept thinking she could change. But that was a waste of time.

I'd like to think they're nice Japanese women out there not of that demeanour.

In my situation my ex wife turned out to be extremely mean and selfish, I kept thinking she could change. But that was a waste of time.

There are a lot of Japanese women who are nice, and gentle as far as demeanor goes you just have to find one that isn't already taken. Good luck.

Reactions: Triforce and MikeH
There are a lot of Japanese women who are nice, and gentle as far as demeanor goes you just have to find one that isn't already taken.

No no no! You got it all wrong! You have to find one that's taken but not fucked and then you need to fill that role and that role alone. :eek::D

That was me exactly before my second Japanese wife.

Here is something a guy (also married to a Japanese) told me which I didn't heed - but has been ringing in my ears. Once your Japanese wife has a kid it's like she was cloned, taken away, and they left you with the clone - she looks exactly the same, even a lot of her mannerisms are still there, but it's a different person! She will be changed in ways you would never expect.

That was me exactly before my second Japanese wife.

Here is something a guy (also married to a Japanese) told me which I didn't heed - but has been ringing in my ears. Once your Japanese wife has a kid it's like she was cloned, taken away, and they left you with the clone - she looks exactly the same, even a lot of her mannerisms are still there, but it's a different person! She will be changed in ways you would never expect.

Haha... My ex wife had a kid from previous relationship.

Yeah, unless you plan to have children, or if you have young kids and want them to grow up in a two parent home, I'm not even sure what the benefit would be for you to get married again.
I'm not sure why in modern times, marriages are not structured more like long term contracts. If things work out, you can always renew. But if not, at least there is something in writing about how to end the relationship, instead of being at the mercy or lawyers/courts.

I'm not sure why in modern times, marriages are not structured more like long term contracts. If things work out, you can always renew. But if not, at least there is something in writing about how to end the relationship, instead of being at the mercy or lawyers/courts.
I remember a few years ago a politician in the German state of Bavaria proposed a law where marriage would automatically expire after 7 years. You then would have the option to renew. It was probably too sensible of an idea for it to have been passed into law.