Guest viewing is limited

Day Game In Japan

Kippari

TAG Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread about this (tried to search), so went on a created one.

So the thing is that Japanese daytime environment are often populated by hot local girls. Meeting people during the day is also more efficient and cheaper than hitting a bar/club.

I've tried DG a few times here, last time being two days ago. I went to a popular Pokemon GO area and talked with quite a few people (guys/girls). However it seems to be quite difficult to get them interested. Also to point out I speak Japanese to pretty solid conversational level. I'm a tall 194cm, blond guy. Of course there might be something else with my looks/behaviour which I am not able to perceive myself. However, I've been in game for four years (mostly with RSD) so I have basics of social skills/calibration down.

Any other experiences people doing DG in Japan? Tips, stories, warnings etc. ^^

Reactions: Sinapse
There's a TON of stuff you can learn / implement four day game in Japan. So much actually, that I'm writing a book with Dorian Gray - the father of game in Japan.

Foreign companies and teachers - including rsd are pretty notorious over here for coming over, being really KY (kuuki yomenai), and not getting much to show for it besides pissing a bunch of people off. It takes a little time to calibrate to game in Japan, but once you do it's quite a fertile gaming ground. Don't come into it expecting something easy like the Philippines or Thailand or even China, but keep learning and adapting to the culture and you'll get it eventually.

The thing with Direct Game is that it's difficult to learn from it, you basically get failures and that's it. Of course at first, getting in the mindset will help you progress naturally, but eventually meeting other PUA (or Japanese-equivalent nampaする人) may help teach you more. Although for the 3 days where I observed at the HUB it seemed that most of the Japanese guys basically wait that all girls are drunk and then hit on each of them. And they get beaten flat out by 20-ish Frenchs who do direct game when they were still sober. :D

(Although it seems unfortunately that youth plays a lot in Japan… I've never had a reaction that even remotely approaches what youngsters get right away, and how quickly they get down to sex, as I saw here. If I didn't see it I wouldn't have believed it. But then I remember how "suggoied" I was the first time I came to Japan at 23 and how easy it was, and my "game" was clearly nowhere like now, so… It's like the day I turned 30, my Tinder matches in Japan went from 5~10 a day down to 0~1. I didn't change anything else, my "game", photos, profile or whatever, true story.)