Guest viewing is limited

Dealing With Post-breakup Pain?

shopping?

that's for chicks

And cocks, too!

rooster+vintage+image+graphicsfairy007.jpg

then the more manly thing is to say "buying stuff for your hobby"
lol, I guess we're just from different parts of the world.

It's cool, I know some other guys who get queasy in the gut if the word shopping is uttered.

Find the pain, acknowledge it and work towards accepting it. Focusing on your passions and reconnecting with yourself. Always try to be kind to yourself, open up to new people and my favourite, declutter any memory triggers.

Shopping is also good!

I came across a really good Ted talk about marrying yourself. Basically, as long as you work towards becoming more committed to yourself than anyone else you will be able to deal with anything life throws at you. At the end of the day your relationship with you is the most important and one that will make you the most happy (thats if this is about you.)

Rebounding works for some but not for others....be gentle with your emotions <3

Find the pain, acknowledge it and work towards accepting it. Focusing on your passions and reconnecting with yourself. Always try to be kind to yourself, open up to new people and my favourite, declutter any memory triggers.

Shopping is also good!

I came across a really good Ted talk about marrying yourself. Basically, as long as you work towards becoming more committed to yourself than anyone else you will be able to deal with anything life throws at you. At the end of the day your relationship with you is the most important and one that will make you the most happy (thats if this is about you.)

Rebounding works for some but not for others....be gentle with your emotions <3
share the ted talk video!

For just one day I go out at night, look at the stars, listen to sad songs and just acknowledge and feel the pain.
I'm of a positive nature so I know the sadness won't last very long, so it's my way of appreciating it and not be in denial.
Videogames are fine too, seeing and talking to friends are great even if you don't feel like to.

I used to drink ... or eat a lot after a break up or getting rejected. When I matured I learned to take it less seriously. I sulk for sometime, I accept the pain, then I bring myself up, let go, and continue being happy/content with life.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Go out boozing on my own and treat myself to all the things that normally can't do in a relationship (eg. ogling passing women, reading books while boozing and eating expensive cheese and wine, one-man karaoke etc. etc.)

Reactions: MissInsomnia