Guest viewing is limited

Decent service at DOI in Gotanda

Walk out of the Gotanda JR station through the East gate. See behind the bus area on the opposite side a small street between Yoshinoya and Ringer Hut. Walk that street for 30 meters until the first intersection. You have arrived.

Chinese girls will prowl the area from around 8PM. They'll find you.

Chikan G and Maruhi Densetsu are in that area...ahh memories..

Thanks for the directions, MikeH.

I actually go to Gotanda to buy dress shoes... there's a big sized men's shoe store there called Big B Shoes... there used to be a used English bookstore above it called Good Day Books (that was in Ebisu before that for years). I'm not sure which exit the shoe store is on... I usually just look it up whenever I need shoes.

If I go, I'll try to post a report.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I actually go to Gotanda to buy dress shoes... there's a big sized men's shoe store there called Big B Shoes... there used to be a used English bookstore above it called Good Day Books (that was in Ebisu before that for years). I'm not sure which exit the shoe store is on... I usually just look it up whenever I need shoes.

That shoe shop is behind the love hotel concentration from the west side of the station. Not that I would be there that often.

The shoe shop I mean, the hotels in that area I visit pretty regularly. :p

there used to be a used English bookstore above it called Good Day Books

I miss that place. My book collection is starting to pile up rather badly now that I have no place to trade them in.

East exit. Take the overpass walkway. The Chinese ladies will find you. If you go to this street, as an example, you'll be in the thick of things (outside Oasis). There the ladies are every intersection asking for sex for 1man. They'll take u to their 'massage' place.

https://goo.gl/maps/oLdZT5cGBQG2

Oasis on 2nd floor is no more since the beginning of January. The scouts still will be there but they have moved to other location.
Interesting. I haventh been since maybe Nov. Was going to go this month. I'm married and typically have adventure every few months. WillWhead to gotanda this month and repore my findings.