Decisions, Decisions

neo755

TAG Member
Reaction score
i'm going to be in Tokyo around the last week of March. I know for sure I want to see Manami. But having a hard decision to make between Kei and Kitty :/

i'm going to be in Tokyo around the last week of March. I know for sure I want to see Manami. But having a hard decision to make between Kei and Kitty :/

Bearing in mind Kitty is a member of this board I don't know if you should be asking for comparisons on an open forum. It might be seen as disrespectful by some.

There is a ton of info about both girls so it seems unnecessary to ask such a question anyway.

You can ask Kitty directly if you have a special request.

Definitely seeing Manami. But I want to see another. Just can't decide between Kei or Kitty. But I feel like I'm leaning towards Kei more.

:shifty:

Definitely seeing Manami. But I want to see another. Just can't decide between Kei or Kitty. But I feel like I'm leaning towards Kei more.

It's a matter of tastes, I think. For Kei vs. Kitty --- I can't speak for Kei but I can speak for Kitty in the sense that's shes very flexible in what kind of service she can deliver. It could wind-up boiling down to their cost, so let the reviews speak to the 'what you get' part of the deal.

Ignore my Manami suggestion - dumb 'in-joke'. I am sure - well, actually I don't know - that they are all exquisite experiences!