Deepthroat/Facefuck

Kayo was the best I’ve ever experienced but she is longer in Tokyo unfortunately. While I haven’t met Yuriko she is a BBBJ provider so I imagine she would allow it. Read her reviews and then confirm it with her ;)

Hi,

Wondering if anyone as any suggestions on providers who are ok with deepthroating or facefucking.?
The "Similiar Threads" below bear out, much has been posted on DT. All I can offer up is my experience with Sakura at Asian Mystique many, many moons ago. At one point during our session, what started out as a sensual dt bbbj evolved into a very passionate facefuck, and upon "completion", Sakura looked up at me smiling-giggling and said in English "Look! I have tears!!" ...she might not be your type, just say'n;)

Look up and to the right... see the search box?
Hi,

Wondering if anyone as any suggestions on providers who are ok with deepthroating or facefucking.?

When you look over a provider's listed skills (when they have them), what you are looking for is イラマチオ, which is the Japanese for facefucking.

Any girl who can handle that and is willing to advertise that she'll take it can also usually deep throat.