delete

That probably means the search feature answered his question ;)

Could've been a drunken post? Like the first time I work up and realized I'd admitted to beating off to Miran on TAG. Or like when I wake up at noon on Sunday morning and find out that the raunchy, racist, culturally-offensive text I thought I was sending to my bigot drinking pal was accidentally sent to my boss, who is also of the ethnic and cultural variety of the people I was gleefully disparaging. No delete option there.

It's a good thing I'm nearly irreplaceable in my line of work, although I suppose if I were texting about wanting to fuck his wife or daughter, that might be the last straw.

Could've been a drunken post? Like the first time I work up and realized I'd admitted to beating off to Miran on TAG. Or like when I wake up at noon on Sunday morning and find out that the raunchy, racist, culturally-offensive text I thought I was sending to my bigot drinking pal was accidentally sent to my boss, who is also of the ethnic and cultural variety of the people I was gleefully disparaging. No delete option there.

It's a good thing I'm nearly irreplaceable in my line of work, although I suppose if I were texting about wanting to fuck his wife or daughter, that might be the last straw.

Kenji, is that you?

just to let you know , I found your email about whites in general and Frenchies in particular hilarious
Oh and you can fuck my wife , no problem
Now just to let you know , HR will probably call you in a few minutes :D