100min/19k and 70min/12k

Type/Location:
LH near Namba

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
I happened to stay in Osaka in a LH (yeah, some you can book via regular hotel websites), thanks to Chinese tourists driving the regular hotel prices to crazy regions (15-20k for a standard 10-12sqm business hotel). So being in the right place I decided to maybe try for some additional service.
I stumbled over above shop on purelovers.com where it had a relatively decent rating. Furthermore the price is hard to beat. Since I never tried for any of those low budget ones, I was just curious and the risk was relatively limited.
Surprisingly first shop called and not turned down. I think the tenchou speaks only Japanese, but was patient to sort through everything.
I wanted to book Ako, but on both occasions she wasn't available. Whether that means she doesn't take foreigners or really had taken the day off I don't know. But I kinda got the impression the the schedule is not always 100% accurate.
So first call I got 2 girls to chose from who were immediately available, so I chose Kotori (1:30 in the morning I didn't want to wait much). 9000+1000(nomination)+1000(option B)+1000(transportation, which I don't find on website) =12000Yen.
Kotori: http://www.deli-limit.com/girls/detail.php?id=6639
does not exactly match the website measures, but that's not a real surprise. She is listed is listed as waist size 57 (which is among the least on the website), but is somewhat on the chubby side. Her face pic, even blurred gives a good impression thought. Her teeth also have some yellow (wasn't that bad, but some people may mind). She has a cute smile and was easy to chat with.
The play was not spectacular, but she was really skilled with both hands and oral, finish was CIM. She liked to pleasure herself with the denma generously provided by the LH, which got her really wet. When I was done and after some resting, I suggested she may leave early, as I was really dead tired, but she somehow misunderstood that and turned on the adult tv instead chosing some soft SM movie, which somehow got me both awake and somewhat aroused again. Unfortunately by that time the call from the shop came and it was time for shower (not her fault that I was soo sleepy in between).
Overall she is no stunner, but knows her job really well.

Rin: http://www.deli-limit.com/girls/detail.php?id=7289
Its a weekend and seems shop is busy. This time I called earlier (0:30), but it gets past 2 till Rin is here (was told so at the time of booking). Rin is a premium girl as identified by the 3 hearts below her name (1kyen per heart extra). So I pay 14k(100min) + 3k(premium) + 1k(nomination) + 1k(transportation) = 19k. I forgot to ask about options, but didn't seem to matter.
Rin is indeed a premium girl, not AKB material, but real cute, long black hair, smooth skin, slender (although you cannot see bones) and nice big nipples. She is rather late 2os than 23, but overall I'm very happy ;)
She likes to chat, but is a bit shy (said I'm her first Caucasian, chinese and koreans seem more common at that shop). Even without any options I got a bj to finish. Her hand work was also quite good. Maybe I could have gotten even more, if she didn't feel that my size was a bit of a mismatch to her ;)
@loulou_fisher
There may be a challenge waiting for you. Obviously asian men don't pay much attention to the girl, so she may be still waiting for the one to show her true pleasure ;) I fear I only got close to that

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Since there are very few options for Osaka on this board, I thought I can add something. If you can do the booking in Japanese, they are foreign friendly. I also think the girls don't speak English at all.
I would definitely repeat with Rin and maybe even with Kotori ... she seems to have some naughty side ;)
And sorry for putting it in one Review, but I think this kind of shop frequently changes girls, so it's more about the shop as an option than the particular girls.
Probably not the right shop for this one time experience with a super cute japanese girl, but if you need some relaxation and don't want to spend much ...
The shop only operates from 20:00-5:00 I think, so no daytime action.
Be aware that many profiles listen gokkun as not available, even if the girl generally do OptionB ... just in case it's important to you.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Additionally, thanks for writing up this review for a Osaka location. :)

Be aware that many profiles listen gokkun as not available, even if the girl generally do OptionB ... just in case it's important to you.

Apologies in advance but I am having trouble understanding this piece. I take it Gokkun means FS? Care to elaborate?

Gokkun is swallowing.

If you don't know basic Japanese then jisho is a decent online dictionary

There is also a thread on this very board under questions and answers, even a sticky one, with this kind of terms.
For me gokkun is rather unimportant. CIM can be nice, but what the heck do I care whether she swallows or not, as long as she doesn't make a completely disgusted face. I'm done at that point ;)

Is speaking Japanese a must? I'm chinese, but don't speak Japanese.

I spoke japanese only and don't think anyone there speaks much English, but Rin told me that Korean and Chinese customers are not that rare. Whether that means they have staff capable of those languages, I wouldn't know.
If you want to try then Google up how to ask for English or Chinese speakers. More advice I can't give, sorry.