Delice: Chihiro - My First Deli Health

Service Name:
Delice Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Chihiro

Website/Contact Info:
https://deli-shinjuku.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins - 21,200 (including hotel and onani kantei option)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I'm not a newcomer to fuuzoku, I've gone to sekukyabas and onakuras for several years but never tried anything more than that. It dawned on me recently that since I always get health-type options at onakuras, I could probably just be going to real health for roughly the same price, so I gave it a try.

Looked at a couple different reviewed services here and ended up going with Delice since their prices seemed most reasonable. I settled on Chihiro after looking at the roster of available girls. It seems this store mostly specializes in small and young loli-type girls but Chihiro is more in her 30s and is chubby with a big bust (note not all girls accept gaijin, it's written on their profiles).

Delice has a web app which is actually pretty well-designed and easy to use once you get the hang of it. After reserving with a 3,000 yen first timers discount, the store called me to confirm and I had a somewhat long conversation with the staff trying to figure out the hotel situation. Since this was my first deli health I wasn't clear on who picks the hotel and how. After a while I eventually understood that the customer picks the hotel then informs the girl of the room number via the web app once they're in the room. The app has a list of hotels in the area with basic prices, so I picked one that seemed reasonable. Once I finally got there I was surprised to see that not only were the hotels more expensive than listed on the app, but most of them were full. After scurrying back and forth to a couple hotels, I started to run out of time and so I just had to go for the only one I could find with an "open" sign despite the high cost of 7,700 yen. This was more than I was planning to spend.

I get in the room and wait for 15-20 mins until the start time. Chihiro shows up and we start service. As I mentioned she's a 30s OL type and kind of chubby, but not in a bad way. Personality wise she's super akarui and customer service minded. I'm upfront with letting her know that this is my first time at a deli health and I tell her I'm leaving the service to her. We start off with shower, then kissing, various positions of fera, onani kantei and finally pazuri during which I pop.

Something that surprised me was that as soon as I popped she moved onto (another) shower and pretty much ended the session. I was under the impression these places were all-you-can-pop and I was used to onakura girls trying to go for as many pops as possible during time, but it seemed like as soon as I popped she started ending things. We showered, got dressed, and spent the last 5 mins talking, but I found it kind of odd since I was still expecting more to come like 69, sumata etc.

She did not offer FS. I was curious if she would as I've heard that this sometimes happens in deli health, I guess not for first-time customers.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Going to summarize my thoughts on health in a pro's and con's list below:

Pros:
  • Freedom. In onakura I'm used to being nickel-and-dimed for every option and some options will always be NG depending on the girl. In health, basically anything is allowed except FS.
  • Customer service. This was miles ahead of what I'm used to. The providers treat you more like a valued customer and really try to do their best. The fancier hotel setting also doesn't hurt.
Cons:
  • Price. I was not expecting the hotel to be that expensive so I ended up paying quite a lot more than I planned to. This is a big issue which may prevent me from doing health again. I'll prefer to just be a cheap ass.
  • Having to find your own hotel. Onakura services pick the rental room for you and just tell you where to go. This is much more convenient. (Can I avoid this problem in the future by just calling ahead?)
  • Too much shower time. I get that this is Japan, but I was not expecting a second shower at the end of the session. One shower is fine for me but two is kind of overkill.
So a fun experience overall but the price and inconvenience of having to find your own hotel puts a damper on things for me. Let me know if I messed anything up or misunderstood anything!

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

Thanks for the review. Always good to hear about shops that don't have that many reviews.

Usually you pay for the time at health shops, number of pops is not an issue. You should have mentioned that there is still time left and you want to give it another shot.

Yeah, renting a hotel can be a pain in the ass with health, it is advised to look up a few hotels beforehands and avoid times like Saturday evening. It sucks if you have to go to a hotel you don't like that is overpriced....but happens from time to time.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Thanks for the review. Always good to hear about shops that don't have that many reviews.

Usually you pay for the time at health shops, number of pops is not an issue. You should have mentioned that there is still time left and you want to give it another shot.

Yeah, renting a hotel can be a pain in the ass with health, it is advised to look up a few hotels beforehands and avoid times like Saturday evening. It sucks if you have to go to a hotel you don't like that is overpriced....but happens from time to time.
Thanks for the reply.

I see that lots of LHs have phone numbers on their websites, are you able to call and reserve in advance? Or do LHs not really work that way?

Thanks for the reply.

I see that lots of LHs have phone numbers on their websites, are you able to call and reserve in advance? Or do LHs not really work that way?

Usually you can't reserve LHs in advance if you just book them for 2 hours. These places are busy and it would be hell to handle the booking and cancelations for all those little timeframes. I think there are some that let you book in advance if it's a long overnight stay. Never tried it.
Another option is to book a long multiple hour timeframe during the afternoon since is not that much more expensive and book a girl after you are in your room. This way you avoid the stress of searching for a hotel last minute, downside is you can only book girls that are free when you call.

Reactions: Alice
This shop is popular with Japanese men because of the price and the cute girls who work there. Good pick, I guess.

Did you go on the weekend? Some hotels are more expensive on the weekend than during weekdays, and the cheaper rooms will likely be taken.
If they only let you pick from places in central kabuki Cho, those are usually pricier. It’s on the outskirts where the better deals are found.

I don’t think cheap hotels like to take reservations, just try to go well in advance to scout the hotels out maybe.

Shower before and after is standard play for delivery health, not really a way to skip that except for specialized instant play options, and even then you are expected to take a shower before the girl arrives.
Shower afterwards is none negotiable. Even without 69 and sumata, she still had your bare genitals between her bare breasts. Girl deserved a shower.
If there was no alarm going off yet you may have had some playtime left, but if there were only 5 minutes of talking at the end I understand why she did not go for a second round. Most providers would assume a 50 minutes booking at a place that includes wash ups in the time would be one round of play.

This shop is popular with Japanese men because of the price and the cute girls who work there. Good pick, I guess.

Did you go on the weekend? Some hotels are more expensive on the weekend than during weekdays, and the cheaper rooms will likely be taken.
If they only let you pick from places in central kabuki Cho, those are usually pricier. It’s on the outskirts where the better deals are found.

I don’t think cheap hotels like to take reservations, just try to go well in advance to scout the hotels out maybe.

Shower before and after is standard play for delivery health, not really a way to skip that except for specialized instant play options, and even then you are expected to take a shower before the girl arrives.
Shower afterwards is none negotiable. Even without 69 and sumata, she still had your bare genitals between her bare breasts. Girl deserved a shower.
If there was no alarm going off yet you may have had some playtime left, but if there were only 5 minutes of talking at the end I understand why she did not go for a second round. Most providers would assume a 50 minutes booking at a place that includes wash ups in the time would be one round of play.
Thanks, this is helpful.

I did indeed go on a weekend (afternoon), guess I will need to try to go on weekdays.

Good review! I also got interested in checking out Delice because of their star Ruruka (who sadly does not service foreigners) and I was looking at Chihiro as an option so this is helpful!

Thanks for the review! I just got back in Japan after being unable to visit here due to the pandemic and looking forward to re-experience deriheru again. You said in review that the store called you for confirmation, does this mean that I'd need a JP number to book them? My previous experiences with the "Style" sites were all on phone as well, but it was me who called them on Skype and I was never in the receiving end for calls.

Thanks for the review! I just got back in Japan after being unable to visit here due to the pandemic and looking forward to re-experience deriheru again. You said in review that the store called you for confirmation, does this mean that I'd need a JP number to book them? My previous experiences with the "Style" sites were all on phone as well, but it was me who called them on Skype and I was never in the receiving end for calls.

Every shop handles things a bit differently and it also depends if you are a repeat customer. The standard way it goes is at follows:

1) you send out a booking request via Cityheaven (JP number needed for signup)
2) shop calls you back for confirmation
3) you call the shop an hour before the appointment to confirm again

When it comes to DH a Japanese number is required for identification. Calls via Skype are not accepted because they don't show a number. There are a few shops like Robodeli that seem to be ok with LINE booking without having a number, but that is very very rare.

Reactions: shamu and Alice
Thank you for the review. I checked out the site and there seem to be a lot of girls there that are my type. Will definitely give it a try.

I had one quick question. I’ve been out of the game for a while, so haven’t used any services for about 5 years. I was wondering about the hotel. Not sure how it works. I remember the last time I was at a love hotel you couldn’t open the door again after entering unless you paid the fee. Is that still the case? If so, how do you get around that? Or have love hotels stopped that and it’s easier to let the girl come in later?

Sorry for the probably basic question.

Thank you for the review. I checked out the site and there seem to be a lot of girls there that are my type. Will definitely give it a try.

I had one quick question. I’ve been out of the game for a while, so haven’t used any services for about 5 years. I was wondering about the hotel. Not sure how it works. I remember the last time I was at a love hotel you couldn’t open the door again after entering unless you paid the fee. Is that still the case? If so, how do you get around that? Or have love hotels stopped that and it’s easier to let the girl come in later?

Sorry for the probably basic question.

Haha, you don't have to feel sorry for that question. Yeah, I hate these auto lock doors with a passion, but they are still around. Try to find a hotel without if you want to avoid getting bothered by this crap.

Sometimes if you order a girl to a hotel they will tell the reception where they are heading and they will unlock the door so she can enter.....but often enough girl says nothing and then is standing infront of your locked door. So you have to call reception so that they can unlock it again. It is no big deal, but it is so unnecessarily complicated.

Haha, you don't have to feel sorry for that question. Yeah, I hate these auto lock doors with a passion, but they are still around. Try to find a hotel without if you want to avoid getting bothered by this crap.

Sometimes if you order a girl to a hotel they will tell the reception where they are heading and they will unlock the door so she can enter.....but often enough girl says nothing and then is standing infront of your locked door. So you have to call reception so that they can unlock it again. It is no big deal, but it is so unnecessarily complicated.
Thank you very much for the reply. Maybe we should start a thread on which hotels do/don’t have auto lock doors?

I am looking to try some places this weekend, and if I do, I’ll report back! (Though I might just go to a place in Kichijoji as it’s closer. Still will report back, though!)