50 mins - ¥15,500 (+3,990 for hotel)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I've been "in the game" so to speak. In the past I had always used places more geared towards foreigners, like Asian Mystique and so on. After seeing a review for Delice a month or so ago, I ended up on City Heaven checking out all the girls at Delice Shinjuku. A few things that I liked about this shop was the short introduction videos that most of the girls give where they end up taking off their bra in the end. (They cover up the nipples, but it's still nice to get that preview of their body and their voice.) There is also a detailed profile of the girls in which they indicate if they accept foreigners or not. One important thing to note is that if the girls are okay with foreigners, it means they are okay with foreigners that DO speak Japanese. I am not native level, but I can hold a general conversation, so I had no problem there.

Each girl has a different set of options they are okay with, but the general play is basically the same. So my experience should be equal to yours apart from any options you might choose. Since it was my first time, I decided to keep it simple and have no extra options. After cycling through the girls I settled on Miu. For some reason, I've been having a real hankering for petit girls with smaller chests. Miu fit that to a tee at 150cm with a C-cup. Delice actually have their own website for making online reservations that you have to sign up for. It's a little complicated if reading Japanese is not your thing, but screenshots and Google Translate did wonders for me. I didn't have to call the shop in the end. Everything was done at the touch of a button.

But on to the encounter. I got to the hotel 20 minutes before the appointment which was required. I entered in my room number and Miu arrived about 5 minutes before our appointment time. Once in the room we get things settled with the app and the appointment starts after passing over payment to her. She gives me a quick kiss that turns into a lovely make out session. She is a great kisser, which pleased me a lot. Oh, I forgot to mention, she looked AMAZING. Exactly what I was hoping for and absolutely no touchups on her photos online. Soon we get undressed and do the mandatory gargling. Then to the shower. I was nervous, not gonna lie, so the shower was a little basic, but she was still sweet enough that I felt like I was there with a true gf. A little flirting, touching, and kissing. She of course made sure to really clean the little guy, with regular soap and then the stronger soap the girls bring with them. After the shower, we move to the bed. More kissing and touching. I found out her erogenous zone and went to town for a little DATY. She enjoyed this mightily and came three times. After that, she took care of me with a perfect BBBJ. Then we cuddled together and chatted some more until the timer went off indicating it was time for the final shower. (Final 10 minutes or so are reserved for the shower, so keep that in mind when booking.) After the shower, some more kissing and hugging, now with clothes on, and then we left the hotel.

I am not sure if she would have offered FS if I asked for it, but I kinda doubt it. Other girls on the site seem like they might be up for that a little more. Didn't matter to me because I got what I wanted. A petite girl with a rocking body and sweet, sweet kisses. It was the perfect "date."

One other thing to keep in mind when using this store. I was curious about the vibrator/denma options. Even the cosplay options. But it appears that for those, you need to bring the toy yourself. The girls don't carry their own. That seemed odd to me, and I don't own any, so didn't chose that option. Not sure how cosplay works, since all the girls would be different sizes. So I skipped that as well. Also, the price for "facial" as an option is pretty cheap, but you have to book 80 minutes or longer as the girl will then need 20 minutes of the appointment for washing face and reapplying makeup. (Okay, so that was more than one other thing. Sorry. Haha. But I do hope it helps.)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Reactions: kirayamato
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

“I am not sure if she would have offered FS if I asked for it, but I kinda doubt it. Other girls on the site seem like they might be up for that a little more. “

当店はお客様に安心してご利用いただけますように「風俗営業等の規則及び業務の適正化等に関する法律」第31条の2第1項目第2項目の規定に則り所轄警察署に無店舗型風俗営業の届け出を提出し、健全かつ安全な営業を努めております。

東京都公安委員会 第9420号に従いまして
以下の禁止事項やマナーの守れない方のご利用を固くお断りさせていただきます。

・本番行為の勧誘、強要またはそれに関する発言をされた方

Directly from the shop’s webpage. FS is not allowed here. If you want FS go to where it is not prohibited.

“I am not sure if she would have offered FS if I asked for it, but I kinda doubt it. Other girls on the site seem like they might be up for that a little more. “

当店はお客様に安心してご利用いただけますように「風俗営業等の規則及び業務の適正化等に関する法律」第31条の2第1項目第2項目の規定に則り所轄警察署に無店舗型風俗営業の届け出を提出し、健全かつ安全な営業を努めております。

東京都公安委員会 第9420号に従いまして

Directly from the shop’s webpage. FS is not allowed here. If you want FS go to where it is not prohibited.
Agree 100% with @CharlieSimms! That’s the easiest way to get banned and for foreigners to get banned from the shop.

Can I ask what hotel you went to? That seems cheap.

Last edited:
I am not sure if she would have offered FS if I asked for it, but I kinda doubt it. Other girls on the site seem like they might be up for that a little more. Didn't matter to me because I got what I wanted. A petite girl with a rocking body and sweet, sweet kisses. It was the perfect "date."
even if you somehow got offered FS, it is best not to share about it here.

It’s not on the shop menu. When will people learn. The sense of entitlement of many people coming to Japan thinking the rules and laws do not apply to them is baffling. When I bet only a few would have the balls to do anything similar in their own countries.

IMG_0325.gif

It’s not on the shop menu. When will people learn. The sense of entitlement of many people coming to Japan thinking the rules and laws do not apply to them is baffling. When I bet only a few would have the balls to do anything similar in their own countries.

View attachment 23145
We need more tourists publicly getting the gulag treatment so that the message gets out that you don't fuck around here.

People need to remember that these are legally licensed businesses, and shitty customers can be turned over to the police for action. The problem is that the shops usually give the idiots the option to buy their way out of trouble and the issue never sees the light of day - and of course these guys aren't hopping on here and saying, "Hey, I tried to get FS from a health girl even after she said it wasn't on the menu and the shop gave me the option of a million yen payment or a trip to visit the police..."

Apologies for the FS comment on my review. Was my first review, and I had read a lot of other reviews and the FS topic always seemed to come up, so I thought I should include it.

I never expect or ask for it, as I know it’s not legal.

Again, very sorry for my poor choice of words or any offense caused. 🙇🏻‍♂️

Can I ask what hotel you went to? That seems cheap.
TIFFARD is where I went. It’s a good price for the short time service. So as long as you’re not going for an extended visit, the price should be good.

東京都公安委員会 第9420号に従いまして

You are correct. I apologize again for including my comment the way that I did. I thought that type of comment was what was expected. I am very sorry. 🙇🏻‍♂️

You are correct. I apologize again for including my comment the way that I did. I thought that type of comment was what was expected. I am very sorry. 🙇🏻‍♂️

It’s all good. We in the community all have a vested interest in acting lawfully and according to the rules. The purpose of the comments is not to harass but to protect our community.

It has been mentioned a million times or more, but foreigners especially are under the microscope, and rogue behavior by a few or even one can ruin a shop for everyone. The purpose is to avoid this from happening (yet again).

Last edited: