Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 13000

Type/Location:
Lapia's short time room : 4000 jpy

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi,
My second and third review in a same time.
Yesterday I needed some fun so I went to a LH and I call the Mama for Ana.
She comes to my room 10 minutes later, a very hot Japanese girl, she was cute, nice lips (not perfect teeth), sexy clothes. But ! A true bitch !
She was very aggressive from the beginning...
I try to touch her body (not in a bad way), she got angry, I ask her to move in a doggy style position, she got angry... she really pissed me off.

I ask for another girl : I got a Taiwanese girl, her name... Maybe Maori... I am not sure.
She said she is 23... she look probably 32... Not cute... I wanted another change but The mama refuse... only cancelling (+fee) or nothing... I kept the Taiwanese Girl.
Not thin a all, she said she was new in this shop. She was a little bit afraid.
Her service was not good at all... BJ miserable, HJ... Forget it... Only that for 70 minutes...

PS : she told me she didn't het any std check in 2 years.... Maybe this provider doesnt make any test before hiring girls... Be careful !

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I wanted Erina like the last time... she was already taken... too bad :( what a waste of money.

Did Ana offer FS? Does she look like the picture? They use an image for her that's on a lot of Chinese websites.

Sorry about your bad times haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ana have Japanese accent and she look Japanese, I think she is a real Japanese.
She offer FS as well.

I didn't see her naked, only with her sexy clothes... Nothing more, I could not tell you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland