Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 15000 + special service 5000

Type/Location:
Lapia's short time room : 4000 jpy

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My first review here... A positive one !
I called to the mama, I asked her to get an appointment with Ana, Sara or Akane : they are not available. She told me Erina was available, a good service, she told ! Well ok, never do that, I accepted.

Erina came to my room after five minutes ! And guess what ?
Very cute vietnamese lady (about 22 yo, ~160cm), good skin, nice smile, good teeth (important point for me...)
Her body, small round breast, not too small, not big : perfect for me.
She was not shaved at all.

When she came to the room, we talk a few minutes, she offer me her special service when I was paying the 70 minutes plan. I said I will think about it.
We jump to the bed to make some kisses.

It was not on a rush... some minutes later, we went to the shower for about 5-10 minutes, she wash by body, etc...

After the shower, we jump to the bed and... sorry I do not the vocabulary the explain her techniques.
Anyway, She kissed a lot my body, she did a lot of BJ (covered),
I did has some experience with BJ covered before... and I enjoyed this one !
we kisses a lot, very cute kisses, a true GFE.
After 40 minutes, I accepted her offer for her special service. It was very hairy but I didnt mind it, It felt good. she moaned a little bit... It was pretty fast (I am not superman unfortunately... :/ )

She massage my back for 10 minutes. It was good, not the perfect massage but she might have some experience.
We jump to the shower and then byebye

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think I will see take again... She was very cute and funny.

Thanks for the review.
After 40 minutes, I accepted her offer for her special service. It was very hairy but I didnt mind it, It felt good. she moaned a little bit... It was pretty fast (I am not superman unfortunately... :/ )
I suppose the "special service" stands for full service ? (Otherwise I do not get the "hairy" issue)