Web address: http://tokyomeltykiss.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
Appt.90min 48000¥ + LH 3990¥ 100min

Type/Location:
Love hotel Tifard

Language Notes:
English. fluent.

Details of the Encounter:
I want apologise in advance for a such a lengthy review. But hope this is helpful.

This is my first time ever with a WG and I'm not sexual active. you can count my partners with one hand and you still have fingers left. So my review is according to my experience and expectations.

Apologise in advance for any typos.

Here we go.

Not anyone can create the illusion of an instant connection but she will.

I was getting cold feet on my first ever pun. A bloody thypoon hitting Tokyo while I was shaking like amaraca on the plane... 1sign don't do it.

Not being able to fall asleep as the Thypoon hit Tokyo stressing out for the date Sign No.2

And then It was Monday.... Eyes wide open at 6:00am hello I'm on a bloody vacation...

sleep some more. Relax!!! mmm Not possible.

I'm very self-conscious about my body. Not a body that any woman would find attractive." lets be honest I find dreadful to look my reflection on the mirror. Anyhow..

As I took myself to the meeting spot; a crazy amount of ideas invaded my mind...

and then a message from her, she was running late. strong wind was delaying her to meet with me at our set time . So I started second guessing myself for the last time. She will be there 20 min. later. So tempted to call it off... but I didn't

As I waited I walked around the area, this part of town was new to me. So decide to adventure the neighbourhood to get rid of my nerves.

Finally she sent me a message she had arrived at the station and she will be soon at our meeting spot. She was very apologetic about her being late and was worried she wasted my time. I appreciated her concern and walked towards our meeting point.

As I approached the spot I recognised her immediately, smart dressed, classy immaculate taste in fashion. at that point I felt a little underdressed (I hoped she will forgive me for that) I say hi awkwardly but with a sweet smile she broke the ice.

As we walked to the LH what had run in my head like a dreadful silent walk, turned out into a smooth talk. Manami is super easy going and in such a natural way she manages to break the ice helping the GFE.

We arrive to the LH and she was on point as to help with the room and reception then we head to the room.

I won't describe what comes afterwards as I don't want to spoil others experience.

But I'll make some notes on how I felt along my time with her.

First: she is such a passionate kisser. and an amazing one There's no way that anyone won't get aroused by her sweet lips and tong. (must confess as i write this and the memory of her lips is giving me a hard on).

Then after some time of fooling around kissing and admiring her undress and her body, she went into undressing me. God I was so worried about this.. as for the fact I stated before. She got my trousers off and went into teasing Little brother. She then went on in taking my shirt of (a part I was so self conscious) but she went as normal that was a relief. once we where naked we heads to the shower.

At shower she was amazing super proactive and kind to me... She knows how to turn on a man.

On the bed she is a wild woman she knows

how to keep the flow and she does not rushes things. Here as I was on Mish I started getting nervous and LB started to lose the hard. (In my head I was thinking how could I lose my erection as I'm having this gorgeous woman in my arms. She realise what was happening and with a swift move she took control... we tried one more time as she ride me in a CW she felt so good not only her little sister but her body as a whole. I'm a tactile guy and smell... Her body is so smooth and silky... I could get lost in those legs, ass, breast and her neck so easily. but I digress here.

As she rode me LB bro started to lose stiffness again why!!!! she calmly took note and went to wake him with a Bloody out of this world BJ. Great suction, lips around my cock felt great, teeth when needed and that tongue of hers.. playing with my balls She make pop. That tongue on tip of the head was a great trick.

Time for a rest...

As we laid on the bed we start talking about different things. She is a vey well educated woman, smart, worldly but she ain't pretentious. This time where she allowed me the know her a little bit more was a great turn on. And interesting woman with a great set of brains and sculptural natural body. Is hard to come across this days in general. I treasure this time.

She went on to tempt me with her ass all raised welcoming with her LS lips as she suggested a little bit of DS. I couldn't resist to the invitation se I went on... But as much I tried I couldn't pop a second time.. so disfavour my performance. even though she tried a bunch of tricks from her toolbox, my head is to blame the one on my shoulders I mean.

We then head to shower had some more fooling around and she tried once more to finish me, she really wanted me to finished me a second time I appreciated her efforts.

got dressed and with a friendly kiss and more messing on the street we parted ways.

I'm glad that I didn't got cold feet and went trough it. I'm so lucky that my first time with a WG was with Manami.

She is a professional that makes a great GFE expectional. Smart woman with a good sense of humor and super easygoing.

Her English is amazing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a great woman, didn't rush our date nor was difficult to feel a connection with her.

She has super nice body rounded juicy breasts and nice butt. A super smooth and silky skin and her eyes... not sure if they where contacts but Inwas mesmerized by them.

If The next time I visit Japan Inwill try my best to be with her again. She is the kind of woman that doesn't like labels or tags. (or maybe she does ;). )

She kinda spoiled the scene for me. Cuz now I have this high expectations that Manami San gave me and anything below that would be a disappointment.

Last edited:
I mean, by no means I want to say it was perfect, cuz it wasn't but there was a great effort and professionalism. that eased up my nerves to be able that enjoy the time. It was great but ain't perfect I need to polish my act a little bit more.

Good thing I don't live in Tokyo other wise I'll be fucked figuratively and literally every other week. Hahah.