50 min ¥13,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have visited a couple of the other A Group facilities in the past (Sexy Cat in Kanda and Secret Touch in Ikebukuro) but this was my first time in New York New York. The system is standard fare - set time and course, and I've never been offered the ability to nominate.

When I arrived they asked if I spoke Japanese and if I'd visited their shop before. Once I paid my fee, I waited a few minutes to see what luck would bring me today. Rika is in her late 30s or early 40s and has a nice beach girl body. She is fairly fit and has small but nice tits.

Up to the room we went and after a few minutes of chat and preparing the bath, she gave me a nice scrubbing and just enough tease. She set up the bath and asked me to get in. I thought she would join me, but that was not to be. Instead I sat there and watched her wash.

One nice thing about older, more experienced, women is that they have a variety of techniques to rock your world. Rika was no exception.

Once we moved to the bed, we started with a bit of petting and she tounge danced over my body, leading to a BBBJ, and some DATY. That was cool. But then she massaged my boy with her butt cheeks. A great sex simulator that I knew was a ball breaker. While I really tried to hold back for longer, the sensation was too great and I popped in just a matter of minutes.

A bit of a chat afterwards, shower and I'm on my way in a little under the 50 minutes (maybe 45).

Not a GFE but more fun than some of the massage parlors I've visited recently. Getting naked together, going body to body, and erupting from simulated sex was much better than a rub and a tug, IMHO.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's been a while since there was a review from New York New York, but what was written before is still true today. Nice service from a MILF at an affordable price.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Good to see they've started allowing foreigners again - they banned us for a few years during COVID.

Reactions: Alice and StFyle
Never knew about this place.

Thanks for the review.

Maybe I'll put it on the to try list.

I will note. I am okay with a woman in her 40s if she is in the right shape etc. But I see some 50s on there and I am not sure that is for everyone. Just to throw that out there. Especially if I can't choose.

Never knew about this place.

Thanks for the review.

Maybe I'll put it on the to try list.

I will note. I am okay with a woman in her 40s if she is in the right shape etc. But I see some 50s on there and I am not sure that is for everyone. Just to throw that out there. Especially if I can't choose.
Once you’re in the room and getting serviced, age becomes irrelevant. Some of their other shops feature younger (30ish) women.

Please don't. You'll come back here and moan about it, guaranteed.
These kind of comments aren't necessary.

You're just being rude now.

Just gonna ignore.

When was your last review? Can't remember many.

Reactions: zerosupblues
But he's right, you've put such a image of yourself on this site already, everyone already knows what the result will be.
Everyone that's a regular here sort of does this anyway, sort of like we know that @requiemmorrow is a renowned face painter and @MikeH is clearly a fan of things that spin.

Have you seen parts of the FAQ section lately? Just 'sayin. Some members contribute more on the back end that you can see publicly.

These kind of comments aren't necessary.

Just gonna ignore.

FYI, you messed with the wrong guy Sudsy. He knows his stuff and he's not being rude, just being truthful and forthright.

FYI, you messed with the wrong guy Sudsy. He knows his stuff and he's not being rude, just being truthful and forthright.
Don’t disrespect @Sudsy He is one of the people that helps keep TAG going. I can’t imagine what these forums would be like without his contributions.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks guys, but to be honest, I probably came off a little ruder than necessary.

My point was more that he would definitely NOT be happy at that shop, based on his previous posts.

Reactions: Alice
Don’t disrespect @Sudsy He is one of the people that helps keep TAG going. I can’t imagine what these forums would be like without his contributions.
I agree.

I respect him, MikeH and Cinnabums.

But we have disagreements on certain subjective issues. So I’m not going to waste time arguing anymore.