DevilChef

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuki @ 豊潤エステ https://hojun-esthe.net/top

Date of Encounter:
Mid-April

Contact Method:
Telephone/LINE (if you add their LINE you can make appointment by text)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min/14,000yen (an extra 5000yen for FS option available) No transportation fee

Type/Location:
Home

Language Notes:
Japanese only as far as I can tell

Details of the Encounter:
Short backstory. I had an encounter way back in 2019 with a delivery girl who added me to her Line (or rather her shop's Line account) and sometimes I get messages telling me a new girl is in and if I want to try her out, the whole spiel. Fast forward to April of this year and I thought I'd give them a try (the first encounter was basically communication straight with the girl and not via the shop).

Their website does not have a picture of her but I'll describe her as mid or late 30's, Chinese origin. Long black hair, fairly slim with some visible extra fat around her stomach area. I'm guessing 34C cup size. Overall 3.5/5 for appearance, 3.5/body. As with a lot of girls, she goes with the "wow, you've got the biggest dick I've ever seen!" comments.

I have used this shop since so I know their prices are not entirely clear. Though it's supposedly cheaper during the daytime, they claim due to the current situation, blah blah, the time of day does not matter. So it's 14,000yen for 60 mins. If you want FS it's another 5000yen. On the plus side, there is no transportation fee. There are exceptions but with this shop, you pay before beginning the playtime.

Note that this is a pure delivery health shop so there is no pretense of a massage. The girl will likely be quite forward and want to touch you before even starting to undress. Yuki was quite loud so I told her to keep it down (depending on the soundproofing at your location of course). We both undressed and we both got into bed and started touching. No kissing though but during these times don't expect them to rush taking their masks off. Also I guess due to time restrictions she wanted to get things going as quickly as possible and if I had asked for FS it's a valid point since we're not all sprinters and time flies. After some sumata and more teasing, an almost clinical finish with one pop and then done.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I have yet to discover whether this shop has any 4 or 5 star girls. I recommend it as a first try since it's easy to book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Negi77 and sewbed
Thanks again for another report.

Approved: 5/26/2021

Great post! Good info. you have their LINE info , I searched the sites but couldn't find it.