Delivery health general questions

kramal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Some promising shops are unfortunately delihel only but my japanese is very poor.

Is it possible to book with little japanese? So saying/understanding name, time,... isn't a problem for me.

Do delihel usually serve foreigners or does it vary? If I call there, they will instantly know I'm not japanese anyway, so hiding it is not possible.

Most delihels say to call when arriving at the station to "meet" ? Is this to select the girl or what's that about?

Some delihel have "web nomination" which is cheaper than "real nomination (本指名)" but there is no form? What does that mean?

1. Some will make an effort to communicate. Many, maybe most, will not.
2. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of DH shops in Tokyo. They all have their own policy. Which can also change depending on who's answering the phone. Some are foreign friendly, many are not. You will find out when you call or knock on the door.
3. It means that they will give you directions to their office, where you select a girl from photos or monitor. Many shops don't put the address on their web site. But some do.
4. No idea. Never heard about.

Another question:
How strict are the rules regarding suggesting FS enforced?
Obviously for legal reasons they have to say it's official forbidden but many shops list on their website that even asking the girl for it will result in "immediate termination of service" or similar.

I'll gladly play by the rules but I just want to know if this is just a formality or if they really enforce that, if you ask the girl if you can put it in?! I've never P4P so I want to avoid any problems but also not waste an opportunity ;)

I'll gladly play by the rules

Please do then.

If it's your first p4p then go to a place that allows FS or don't ask at all. I'm pretty sure you that in your first time you won't be able to read the air, as the locals like to say, to know if it's OK to ask or not.

Uhm I think I know how to read a woman I just need to know if the rules are strictly enforced or just a formality to get rid of unwanted guests.

It's rare to get FS. Rarer still on the first visit, and even rarer for foreigners. So it's better to not expect it, than be disappointed. It's not a formality, there are real consequences for both girls and the shop if rumours of FS become too prevalent.

Some delihel have "web nomination" which is cheaper than "real nomination (本指名)" but there is no form? What does that mean?

"Real nomination" fee is paid by a repeater who is entitled to book exclusively in advance to play the same girl again. "Web nomination" is for a first-timer who nominates the girl based on the information available on the net. The nomination fee you pay is handed over to the girl as an incentive because the shop aims to max repeaters, and some clients are happy to pay an extra to repeat playing the same girl for the proven services.

DH is licensed business for specific services excluding FS, and the shop usually doesn't want to lose their license. A soapland is the place to go for trouble-free FS in Japan.

Uhm I think I know how to read a woman I just need to know if the rules are strictly enforced or just a formality to get rid of unwanted guests.

Reading the air is not the same as reading a woman. The former is impossible for a gaijin who isn't fluent in Japanese and even then it takes a decade or more of experience in Japanese social situations. The latter is harder! :D

-Ww

Reading the air is not the same as reading a woman. The former is impossible for a gaijin who isn't fluent in Japanese and even then it takes a decade or more of experience in Japanese social situations. The latter is harder! :D

-Ww
The Japanese have a term for other Japanese who can't read the air - which isn't uncommon. So a non-Japanese who might be able to would be quite exceptional.

Ok maybe I haven't made myself clear here. I don't expect FS, I'm aware that they officially don't provide it. The question here is how common is it to get an upgrade and if the girls will report you for asking, even if they clearly want the D. Obviously if there is no chemistry and you try to convince her, there will be consequences. I'm neither a virgin, nor stupid...

Yeah, I think there is some things you haven't been able to make so clear yet. Like if you want FS then why do you want to go to a shop that doesn't allow FS? To me it this seems pretty cumbersome.

Ok maybe I haven't made myself clear here. I don't expect FS, I'm aware that they officially don't provide it. The question here is how common is it to get an upgrade and if the girls will report you for asking, even if they clearly want the D. Obviously if there is no chemistry and you try to convince her, there will be consequences. I'm neither a virgin, nor stupid...

I think the answer and conclusion that is is possible...but not likely... Probably better odds than getting action from a stripper at the strip club for free, but still, the odds are not in you favor, even if they want the D...

the odds are not in you favor, even if they want the D...

That pretty much describes a multitude of situations in a man's life. Lol.

But seriously, don't bother trying to get FS with DH. I've never heard of a girl reporting it if you proposition them but they will politely decline. But there are agencies that are basically DH where SOME girls do anal IF you're not too big (they actually inspect your cock before saying yes). Are you down for brown?

Reactions: mit2UM and ur19877

I understand you've run your own research on the things, even have read through many shops' websites through google translate. While there is no clear answer to your question with a probability figure, a trouble prompted by the case you described sometimes happen even to the locals. Bad shops blackmail you, and good shops press charges against you. In either way, it's a nightmare for the monger. The below is a lawyer's advice to those poor mongers, which is only badly translated by google...just for your reference. "Real action" "real act" "actual act" mean FS. "customs" mean p4p. Usually mongers are legally safe in Japan. Buying sex is illegal but not punishable. FS with DH is one of a few acts that puts mongers in a weak position because the shop/girl may accuse you for sexual assault.

fuzoku-soudan.info/archives/105

Reactions: kramal
The question here is how common is it to get an upgrade and if the girls will report you for asking, even if they clearly want the D.

If the girl actually 'wants the D', she will either put it in without a word or ask her client if it is okay to put it in. Either way, the client doesn't have to ask for it.

If she doesn't initiate, she might be turned on, but she doesn't want the D. Her job is to make her clients feel like she wants to fuck without fucking.

I don't mean this to be dismissive. There are many such reviews describing the DH provider initiating FS w/ the client. It happens all the time.

Yeah, I think there is some things you haven't been able to make so clear yet. Like if you want FS then why do you want to go to a shop that doesn't allow FS? To me it this seems pretty cumbersome.

There are many reason. First of all DH is cheaper than a soap. Secondly I researched a lot but many soaps are limited to the kind of girls they have, meaning there are more DH and thus more choice of girls than there are soaps. Lastly I'm not in it for the FS but if the possibility arises I don't want to miss it.

she will either put it in without a word or ask her client if it is okay to put it in. Either way, the client doesn't have to ask for it. [...] Her job is to make her clients feel like she wants to fuck without fucking

Ok, that makes the situation a bit clearer.

Thats not really true. There are some budget soaps that are just as cheap.

I'd like to know more... You have claimed that several times although in the "yoshiwara soap" thread, the cheapest in that list is 19k, all others are over 24k. I found DHs for 10k/60 mins +1-2k fees +2-3k hotel. Maybe it would be helpful to have a sticky thread with an overview of all reviews? It's difficult to search since the threads don't use keywords in the title.

DH 10k/60 minutes -- I doubt that's with Japanese women. As far as I know, DHs in that price range are staffed with Chinese, Korean, Thai or Filipina girls. On the other hand, FS is rather likely.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
DH 10k/60 minutes -- I doubt that's with Japanese women.

Just some examples, there are tons more:

http://adeejo-jukujo.com/ikebukuro/system/system.html (11k/70min)
http://shinjuku-pocha.jp/price/ (10k/60mins)
even cheaper:
http://www.hazirai-pocha.com/system.html (7k/60mins)

As mentioned, sometimes additional fees (admission, nomination)

Obviously you won't get an AV actress or top model for that price, but they are japanese and partially prettier than some more expensive non-delivery healths.

I'd like to know more... You have claimed that several times although in the "yoshiwara soap" thread, the cheapest in that list is 19k, all others are over 24k. I found DHs for 10k/60 mins +1-2k fees +2-3k hotel. Maybe it would be helpful to have a sticky thread with an overview of all reviews? It's difficult to search since the threads don't use keywords in the title.
The "soapland resource thread lists two hour courses, which are optimal if you want mat play, BUT a lot of places have shorter time courses where you get to play on the bed mainly, and they are a lot cheaper.
I believe cream lemon is something like 14.000 yen, full service and because it focuses on amateur girls, some of them are even young and cute. Putit royal is older women but their 30 or 40 minutes course is 10.000, which is about as cheap as it gets for FS with a Japanese woman.

FS with DH is one of a few acts that puts mongers in a weak position because the shop/girl may accuse you for sexual assault.
From your link it looks like you are subject to blackmail, etc. even if you don't FS. The takeaway seems more like stay away from dodgy shops and don't rape. Both should be no brainers, but I can see the former getting forgotten while drunk and horny.