Delivery System Guide

Sameguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow mongers!

I have some questions about the whole delivery system.

So from what i can see on the website. You call the number and using google chrome/translate it seems like after the phone number it says ''Vanished'' do they delete my number or not save it. I am worried that if my phone number is connected to an account or something they might spam that account. For example, I have been getting unusual request from women on LINE that seem to be spam bots asking for money.

Anyways, you call and you speak to the guy and ask for the girl. And ask for a delivery to a love hotel or home.

Do you pay CC over the phone or do they have a special process?

If you pay by cash, do you give it to the girl or is there a person who waits outside for whatever reason.

So when the girl arrives, do you shower first and then get to bed? Is it all business? Shower and Bed? can you move to the living room? Should I clean my apartment? or prepare anything in particular? I live in a fairly small apartment so there are some clutter all over the place that I could probably sweep under the bed or something.

Are there any special particular rules as far as home delivery is concerned?

I am hoping to call a local delivery shop and ask a girl to come past midnight. So I am wondering how that works.

Thanks fellow mongers!

I am worried that if my phone number is connected to an account or something they might spam that account.
They don't spam you....

For example, I have been getting unusual request from women on LINE that seem to be spam bots asking for money.
Happens to everyone with a LINE account... just block/delete/ignore.

Never, ever pay with a credit card. Use cash, regardless of what they say.

Some shops send a driver to collect the cash, others will have the girl collect the money.

So when the girl arrives, do you shower first and then get to bed? Is it all business? Shower and Bed? can you move to the living room? Should I clean my apartment? or prepare anything in particular? I live in a fairly small apartment so there are some clutter all over the place that I could probably sweep under the bed or something.
Have a clean place, clean towels... it's usually shower first, play and then shower again. But, really, you should either use a LH or keep the place clean. If she's not comfortable there, she will cancel and leave.

Are there any special particular rules as far as home delivery is concerned?
Same rules apply.

I am hoping to call a local delivery shop and ask a girl to come past midnight. So I am wondering how that works.
Same process, but maybe more fees for delivery cost. Or, they use a flat rate for delivery charges. Your selection at or after midnight may be thinner, keep that in mind.

All the info @TAG Manager provided is correct. Just one additional info. Some delivery health shops don’t send girls to clients’ private residence at all, apartment, house or not. It has to be a hotel room. Check out the website of the shop you are interested in before calling them.

example.

Attachments

• E5E22D7D-56E5-4DF5-950D-93B18A09572F.jpeg
    E5E22D7D-56E5-4DF5-950D-93B18A09572F.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 122
The love hotels in my location are a bit spread out. Like you have to physically drive to the next one if the first location is full. Not to mention it is pretty much really really close to the police station.

I will keep in mind the advice given. Thank you very much. The websites I have been going too all seem to offer home delivery for whatever that means.

How does the whole delivery system work when there is an agent outside. I might be paranoid but is it a good idea to order at a delivery system in the same city as me? I only have two options.........Married Women and JK girls. Im wondering if it might be awkward

Not to mention it is pretty much really really close to the police station.
First off, nothing you are doing is illegal. The police don't care.... unless you're abusing someone or using drugs or being a public idiot.

How does the whole delivery system work when there is an agent outside. I might be paranoid but is it a good idea to order at a delivery system in the same city as me? I only have two options.........Married Women and JK girls. Im wondering if it might be awkward
It's a service - it's really a non-issue. In the case where the driver collects the money, you will see that person first and sometimes you have to sign something to agree with the rules and pay the money. He leaves and the girl comes in, he'll come back and wait for the girl outside when it's close to the time for her to be coming out.

There's nothing really risky here unless you do something wrong. Be polite, pay the money, enjoy the service and let her leave on time, peacefully. You'll only have issues (with the police) if you cause a problem to the girl or the driver.

Shops do thousands of appointments a day and dropping off and picking up a girl is just like going to the supermarket, it's a regular thing.

Try not to worry so much... ;)

When I was working for a Japanese deli shop, the driver didn’t come up with me. He dropped me off at the location, I went in a hotel room alone, collected money, left the location after the service was done, he waited for me at the same spot where he dropped me off.
He had to come up to the room only once because I found out that the client was recording our session so I asked his help.
As @TAG Manager mentioned, some shops bring a male staff with a girl just to collect the money or to make you sigh up for the paper but it should not be a problem unless you do something you should not do like recording, pushing her to give you full service etc.

I thought the driver guy was a very nice guy UNTIL he came into the room and started ranting and raving to the client.

He asked me where the recording device was. I pointed to his bag. He took it out from his bag roughly and crushed it.
The client was totally horrified.

I thought the driver guy was a very nice guy UNTIL he came into the room and started ranting and raving to the client.

He asked me where the recording device was. I pointed to his bag. He took it out from his bag roughly and crushed it.
Haha, thats pretty badass.
I think nowadays most guys use their smartphone if they try to secretly record, so that would be an expensive and inconvenient joke for them.

I'm glad you had someone there to stand up for you in such spectacular manner.

Depends on how big the city is. Place I live is small with only 2-3 options but I've never used them as getting busted would be too easy. My general rule is 300,000 people or make you anonymous, and as my place of residence is less than that I generally travel to one of the 3-4 bigger cities within 75 km to play.