Delivery to business hotels?

BollBoll

TAG Member
Reaction score
For Xmas I'll be in Tokyo staying at a business hotel in yoshiwara for most of the time. Never done delivery before, but maybe I'll try it out.

Do most companies like JK style, or K-deli's deliver to those kind of hotels? To that area?

At least I'll have plenty of temptations just outside the door! :D

Reactions: Simonka
business hotel

Business hotels are notoriously guest unfriendly. Most have the elevator in clear view of the front desk, some even have CCTV in the elevators and halls to check that nobody is bringing guests in. A few are OK, but generally, business hotels aren't a great choice for delivery.

But seriously - you'll be in Yoshiwara. For the same money, walk a block or two and have a nice session in one of the budget soaps.

Not sure why you would want to stay in a business hotel near Yoshiwara. Isn't it hard to get to any place without walking a fair distance?

Most if not all the DH shops will deliver to all 23 wards of Tokyo. I don't think I haven't seen one that doesn't deliver to all 23 wards, maybe not Tama but definitely all 23 wards.

There is something intrinsically funny about staying in a business hotel in Yoshiwara.

I don't know, that's very efficient if all you want to do in Tokyo is spending your time in soapland. No commute, period.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I did ask via my booking site, and they responded that having a visitor for an hour or two is OK.

I picked the hotel based of price and by the fact is fairly close to akihabara. I'll be spending some time there for sure, and I know that area enough to feel comfortable.

I only noticed it's placement in yoshiwara after reservation, then I just thought that it was kinda funny and stuck with it.

I'll be visiting a soap or two for sure, almost all my time in Japan have been in osaka, with a notorious lack of soaps.