Department H alone?

bmonoir

TAG Member
Reaction score
Been to my fair share of fetish/swinger/sex clubs but not Department H yet.

Just wondering if it's worth going alone or better with a companion of some ilk?

Also curious what portion of people are actually dressed up? I can't help but feel that any photos posted are biased.

Mr @Frenchy seems to have some experience with this type of stuff, so his posts might give some insight. Think he mentioned going to this place once. You can click on user profile and see past posts, but you'd have to sort through all the crud as well. :rolleyes: (edit: actually better to search and put in some keywords)

This thread might help: though its not of the exact same place as you are asking.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/great-night-at-bliss-out.16794/

Mr @Frenchy seems to have some experience with this type of stuff, so his posts might give some insight. Think he mentioned going to this place once. You can click on user profile and see past posts, but you'd have to sort through all the crud as well. :rolleyes: (edit: actually better to search and put in some keywords)

This thread might help: though its not of the exact same place as you are asking.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/great-night-at-bliss-out.16794/

What?! There is some "crud" in my posts? :mad:

Been to my fair share of fetish/swinger/sex clubs but not Department H yet.

Just wondering if it's worth going alone or better with a companion of some ilk?

Also curious what portion of people are actually dressed up? I can't help but feel that any photos posted are biased.

I would say about 70% dress up , at least when we went there.
You can go alone and not dressed up but you miss most of the fun by doing so, and look a bit pathetic if I may say.

Reactions: bmonoir
I would say about 70% dress up , at least when we went there.
You can go alone and not dressed up but you miss most of the fun by doing so, and look a bit pathetic if I may say.

Ok that's great to hear! I'm really into sewing so every time I go to a new club I make a new outfit and I have a lot of ideas for dH :devil:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ok that's great to hear! I'm really into sewing so every time I go to a new club I make a new outfit and I have a lot of ideas for dH >:D

Actually you can volunteer for the "get into a trash bag and vacuum-wrapped corner". I'm not kidding. You know those luggages wrapping machines in airports? The result is kinda similar. Then they caress you everywhere. You can breathe though (I think). Great way to make new friends!!

Actually you can volunteer for the "get into a trash bag and vacuum-wrapped corner". I'm not kidding. You know those luggages wrapping machines in airports? The result is kinda similar. Then they caress you everywhere. You can breathe though (I think). Great way to make new friends!!

:O omg I am so down for that!!!

:O omg I am so down for that!!!
Then afterwards come to the whipping aficionados corner, you may see me with my delicious pervy SB!
Dont forget to bring your own booze!!

”whipping aficionados corner”

I'm so happy to hear there is such a thing <3

Then afterwards come to the whipping aficionados corner, you may see me with my delicious pervy SB!
Dont forget to bring your own booze!!

I thought you would be on the strap-on lovers corner? :D

Yes, maybe a little bit... especially for people who aren't used to reading your stuff.
Sorry, I hope i didnt hurt your feelings !:eek: :oops:
Ah ah, no worries. I am a very forgiving and easy-going guy. Ok I just hacked your credit card now, I hope you will appreciate the truckload of natto in front of your door tomorrow :D

I've been wanting to go for a while. Problem is I left any clothing that I had for these kinds of occasions back in the US. Though thinking about it, most of them probably won't fit me now. I miss my days of hanging out at the local Fetish club. Got closed down many years ago and gentrified into condos.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
'forgiving' :eek::eek:.... Thanks! :D, though I think there are some women who would disagree on that point.....

I seriously doubt they even think there is something to be forgiven... :)