Deri Heru Help - For A Bj

BladeRunner

But then again, who does?
Reaction score
I've had a look at the reviews a lot - a lot of people seem to speak the lingo so I thought I'd raise a flag and see if anyone comes to my assistance!

I'm white and speak hardly a word of Japanese

I'm looking for a delivery service to send a girl to my house and do Bbbj & CIM, maybe some rimming. I live in Shinjuku and have a Japanese mobile.

I like young looking slim girls, good looking early twenties. And I can pay ¥30,000

I don't like the look of any of the women on Asian Mystique btw...

And advice on places to call who will understand what I want and my address in English?

Many thanks for any help

Last edited:
For one, Aoki-san from Style groups (JK Style, OL Style, Eroute Style) speaks English so you can communicate with him and make appointment that way as long as you get through the initial greetings. Simply call the JR Style # (03-6233-9969) and ask for Aoki-san (Konnichiwa. Aoki-san ga ii masu ka?). I don't know about Aoki-san's work schedule though. He seems to be available every time I called (although I only called on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday). BBBJ is probably standard (as far as my experience goes) and CIM depends on the girl.

That being said, I don't know if there are many girls from the Style groups that can speak English. There are not that many girls that would take foreigners as customers, and the girls that would take foreigners that cannot speak Japanese are probably even less.

Another one is the Kagayaki group (eg, Kagayaki Shinjuku http://d-kagayaki.com/fr/EnTops). They have girls will take foreigners that cannot speak English, but I don't have experience with them.

There are others and you can read from the reviews.

For one, Aoki-san from Style groups (JK Style, OL Style, Eroute Style) speaks English so you can communicate with him and make appointment that way as long as you get through the initial greetings. Simply call the JR Style # (03-6233-9969) and ask for Aoki-san (Konnichiwa. Aoki-san ga ii masu ka?). I don't know about Aoki-san's work schedule though. He seems to be available every time I called (although I only called on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday). BBBJ is probably standard (as far as my experience goes) and CIM depends on the girl.

That being said, I don't know if there are many girls from the Style groups that can speak English. There are not that many girls that would take foreigners as customers, and the girls that would take foreigners that cannot speak Japanese are probably even less.

Another one is the Kagayaki group (eg, Kagayaki Shinjuku http://d-kagayaki.com/fr/EnTops). They have girls will take foreigners that cannot speak English, but I don't have experience with them.

Ok, I just looked at the link you posted and the women are so hot wow!

Although it is cheaper...I don't want to go to Pink Salons much anymore. I know that prices are most probably listed on the website, but in general how much would it cost for a BBBJ or CIM from one of these women for 1 - 2 hours? In your experience, would you rate the quality of women way above those you would meet at a Pink Salon or Soapland?

Thank you very much I'll have a look at those

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Although it is cheaper...I don't want to go to Pink Salons much anymore. I know that prices are most probably listed on the website, but in general how much would it cost for a BBBJ or CIM from one of these women for 1 - 2 hours? In your experience, would you rate the quality of women way above those you would meet at a Pink Salon or Soapland?

Kagayaki has a base price and then a premium depending on the the quality of the girl you choose. 90 minutes can cost you around 50,000. BBBJ is a given, CIM is usually ok with the girl. FS sometimes, depends on the girl.

From what I've read - pink salons that accept non speaking gaijin the quality is atrocious. 50 year olds etc...

BBBJ is probably standard (as far as my experience goes) and CIM depends on the girl.

I was watching the "system" page of JK Style website, and nama-fera is on the standard course. Gokkun is a 5000 yen option; CIM isn't mentioned so, it depends on the girl... but if you die for it pay for gokkun

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was watching the "system" page of JK Style website, and nama-fera is on the standard course. Gokkun is a 5000 yen option; CIM isn't mentioned so, it depends on the girl... but if you die for it pay for gokkun

For those who don't know, gokkun means swallow, which implies BBBJ and CiM. If you want her to spit or dribble, I'm sure she'll accomodate

For those who don't know, gokkun means swallow, which implies BBBJ and CiM. If you want her to spit or dribble, I'm sure she'll accomodate

Yes, this is exactly right. I was reminded recently that option is purely for actually swallowing.

Gokkun is an onomatopoeia for swallowing, slightly off topic but interesting never the less. So don't be surprised if you catch a mother telling her child to gokkun in a family restaurant

What is Eroute? Mrs. Bear helped me to decipher JK and OL, but Eroute drew a blank

Oh this thread is alive again, so I will add some more notes as I have tried all three (well, not the 4th one where they advertise wives moonlighting, which probably just mean older ladies).

Eroute has more courses as you can actually do photo sessions (you don't get to keep the photos) or 3P sessions (more money) and etc, but I never tried those (maybe 3P if I ever make up for all the money I spent there LOL).

In any case you are expected to shower / clean yourself before the girl arrive as the girl is not going to shower with you, although you can ask them to shower with you in the beginning. The standard course says the girls will get right down to BJ after entering, but that's not really true as you still have to wait for the girl to make the call to confirm the schedule etc, and paying her. You then might get right down to business but I usually chitchat as I do with JK/OL so not much of a difference.

The girls at Eroute are supposed to be more into the plays, but I don't find any difference between all three offerings, except for the showering part (especially if you take the short 60 minutes course) that can save some precious time :p

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Oh this thread is alive again, so I will add some more notes as I have tried all three (well, not the 4th one where they advertise wives moonlighting, which probably just mean older ladies).

Eroute has more courses as you can actually do photo sessions (you don't get to keep the photos) or 3P sessions (more money) and etc, but I never tried those (maybe 3P if I ever make up for all the money I spent there LOL).

In any case you are expected to shower / clean yourself before the girl arrive as the girl is not going to shower with you, although you can ask them to shower with you in the beginning. The standard course says the girls will get right down to BJ after entering, but that's not really true as you still have to wait for the girl to make the call to confirm the schedule etc, and paying her. You then might get right down to business but I usually chitchat as I do with JK/OL so not much of a difference.

The girls at Eroute are supposed to be more into the plays, but I don't find any difference between all three offerings, except for the showering part (especially if you take the short 60 minutes course) that can save some precious time :p

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks for that - do Eroute speak English (to book)

Thanks for that - do Eroute speak English (to book)

You can simply call JK Style, ask for Aoki-san, and have him book one of the JK / OL / Erouto course/girl. I think there's only one office handling all 4 shops. I remember talking to one of the girls and she said the stand-by room is shared between the shops' girls so it is not like they have separate offices, probably.

You can simply call JK Style, ask for Aoki-san, and have him book one of the JK / OL / Erouto course/girl. I think there's only one office handling all 4 shops. I remember talking to one of the girls and she said the stand-by room is shared between the shops' girls so it is not like they have separate offices, probably.

I have always admired these heavily targeted offers, tailored to the demands of king customer. Fun Without Niohongo will endeavor to review all stylish offers, from http://hitoduma-style.net/ on down. I might need a research assistant for the JK schoolgirls, I'm a hentai who loves his fruit ripe and juicy.