Guest viewing is limited

Deriheru To Absolutely Avoid

Robert

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi

Absolutely avoid this deriheru: http://www.tokyo-s.net/

while all girls on the web site are really good looking they sent me the worst fat/ugly/stinky monster I ever seen in Japan !

As recently my deriheru expériences are not so good:

- 4 times the deriheru company sent me the same fat girl (not ugly but fat...)
- 1 time the girl arrived with 4 hours late

and today this horrible faty woman does anyone could propose me some serious deriheru companies that send nice pretty Japanese girls in Setagaya ku ?

When I purchase a girl through deriheru I expect a nice young pretty Japanese girl...

thks

Moved to reviews. Feel free to write a real review instead of posting to a bunch of unrelated forums disparaging an organization. Thanks.

Reactions: just4fun
Hi.

My question would maybe sound tricky but can I really refuse...? I want no problem with those people...knowing that most of deriheru comes from Ikebukuro, Shinjuku or other places I think they will be not really happy if once the girl arrive at my home I say them "sorry I don't want because your girl does not meet my expection"....no???? If yes I can refuse then OK I will do it next times but I really do not think they will accept it without making trouble...

If it is where you live you have every right to refuse anybody coming into your home. If you request a particular lady and it is on the website and she is not as her the pictures tend to be of course you can always refuse. Particular if you think it is a bait and switch. Then report it to us on TAG so that we are aware of it and can avoid that particular shop.

My question would maybe sound tricky but can I really refuse...?

Japanese men would 'change' if they saw a girl they didn't like. It's perfectly acceptable.

When you meet the girl, you tell the shop 'change' or just flat out 'cancel'.

Happens a lot actually...

(yes, I know I'm late in replying.. but still going through a huge backlog of posts)

well...I do not know for change but if you can cancel you will have to pay some minimum fee...I canceled once the girl arrived 4 hours late...the driver became almost crazy...to avoid any scandale I made an another appointment for the next day...furthermore I highly doubt you can refuse...why...? because the driver first come to take your money, once back in his car the girl come...so you see the real girl only once your money is in their possession...it happened me one time I refused once I saw the girl as she was absolutely not the one I asked for and ask her for money back...she told me I have to see this with the deri heru company and went away...I called back the agency that refused to give me my money back..actually they did not cared as my money , the driver and the girl were gone... also...as I mentionned I`m highly disapointed with deri heru...so I recommand you to not call any deri heru agencies advertised through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: patty diaz
well...I do not know for change but if you can cancel you will have to pay some minimum fee...I canceled once the girl arrived 4 hours late...the driver became almost crazy...to avoid any scandale I made an another appointment for the next day...furthermore I highly doubt you can refuse...why...? because the driver first come to take your money, once back in his car the girl come...so you see the real girl only once your money is in their possession...it happened me one time I refused once I saw the girl as she was absolutely not the one I asked for and ask her for money back...she told me I have to see this with the deri heru company and went away...I called back the agency that refused to give me my money back..actually they did not cared as my money , the driver and the girl were gone... also...as I mentionned I`m highly disapointed with deri heru...so I recommand you to not call any deri heru agencies advertised through.

Uh... Terrible story and terrible recommendation.

If this story is an anyway true, which i doubt it is, I think you probably don't know what you're doing....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
well...if you have any concrete good advice...but keep in mind that as I mentionned the money is already gone when the girl comes...and I do not want any trouble...so I really do not see what I can do when such case happens...as I wrote I called the agency that refused to give my money back...any advice...?

well...if you have any concrete good advice...but keep in mind that as I mentionned the money is already gone when the girl comes...and I do not want any trouble...so I really do not see what I can do when such case happens...as I wrote I called the agency that refused to give my money back...any advice...?

In 99% of the cases except for very high class shops and [Redacted #67] in particularly, you should never meet the driver and of course you never give the driver money unless it's one of these more expensive shops.

It sounds like you were scammed into paying the driver or whomever came with the girl.

In all normal circumstances, you meet the girl and pay if she's what you want.

...ok...well...yes sometimes I paid directly the women....but recently it` s always to the driver...

...ok...well...yes sometimes I paid directly the women....but recently it` s always to the driver...

Is this the same agency you posted about in this thread? The link you posted before is a directory service that we don't approve here.

If you're using a shop that's well reviewed here and having a bad experience, then we want to hear about it.

it include this one..as I wrote for deri heru I mainly used agencies advertised within the directory...so that represent probably 4-5 different agencies...unfortunately I do not remember all of them. Also I have noticed that some agencies disappears sometimes from the directory. Concerning your comment : "If this story is an anyway true, which i doubt it is" I can tell you that`s true...