Guest viewing is limited

Deserved No.1 girl Rena at Miseijuku (Kabukicho)

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:
Rena https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/

Appointment Length & Costs:
29.000¥ - 90min (course + special nomination)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Since I was in Kabukicho that night and wanted to try another shop that I haven't used before I ended up at Miseijuku, a rather small shop with 5-10 girls working each day. Booking with them was super uncomplicated. After I sent over the appointment via CH most of the communication was done via chat. I t ink I just had to confirm my phone number once and after that they did everything in written form which is pretty unusual for a health shop. Was uncomplicated so that is a plus. I decided to book Rena because CH is plastered with her face and one of the Cityheaven reviews where an oblivious guy goes on that he has booked her 50+ times was also kinda special. Was curious.

Did the whole booking via Cityheaven, got a nice hotel this time and waited for her to arrive.

When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, because she looks exactly like in her diary images, but also has a certain elegance to her. Super pretty girl.
When she greeted me the first time, it really hit me. Does she really speak that way? 😳⁉️....probably just joking around.
Lol, nope. That’s how she speaks. I wasn’t sure if I could stomach that for 90 minutes at first because it was so over the top. Strangely pitched and super artificial, very unexpected after seeing her super pretty appearance and style. After you get used to it is actually kinda cute, but it really is very special. She was wearing an elegant light summer dress and despite the pretty unique voice she seems to be very calm and conscious about her every move.

She is very good at conversation and keeping you engaged, so we chatted quite a bit before heading to the shower. She is not only slender but also fit and seems to go to the gym and also goes running on the side. Petite, slender, fit, cute face…….she is stunning.

Standard service of the shop is schoolgirl cosplay, so she asked if she should put it on after we were done showering. I personally don’t care too much about it, but when it’s included….. sure, why not 😉

She took a while to dress up and did her hair again before she jumped with me into bed. Play with her was fun from start to finish. During play she behaved very natural and sexy, nothing exaggerated. She was fine with all suggestions and also enjoyed kissing which made the session feel a lot more natural than I expected in the beginning. She knows how to drive you crazy and getting a BJ from her with lots of eye contact just drives you nuts.
We switched to 69 at one point....and man I couldn't concentrate and just had to enjoy the view most of the time. Maybe one of the most beautiful ones I have seen to this date 🙈 ...maybe I am still delusional writing this.

After switching around a bit we ended the session with sumata, first her ontop, than her on her back.

After cleaning up we spent the rest of the time chatting and like mentioned earlier it is easy to forget time talking to her. Probably would have been time for another go, but time flew by too fast. Next time...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When it comes to overall service and delivering a good experience she is amazing. My most favorite girls are still ones that are a bit chaotic and less professional, but when it comes to delivering a super satisfying health experience, it probably doesn’t get any better than this. Pretty face, perfect body, really sexy and tries to deliver 100%. Just very good at communicating and talking, showers you with compliments from the getgo. Even after the session she answers pretty fast and long to messages you write to her. She knows how to wrap you around her little finger…...she is gooood ☺️

Seems like she is a pretty hard worker with long shifts many days a week, mostly booked out. No idea how she can keep up with all her customers. She claims on her profile that 90% of her new customers come back to see her again as repeat customers…..not sure of that’s even possible, but true in my case. She got me. Already booked her again 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Wow, seems like a great girl and I'm curious about the voice. Further investegation, might be necessary🧐

Reactions: Danbo
Wow sounds like a great shop. I had never heard of it. Thanks OP for sharing!! 👍👍👍

Reactions: Danbo
She claims on her profile that 90% of her new customers come back to see her again as repeat customers…..not sure of that’s even possible, but true in my case. She got me. Already booked her again 😅
Thanks for sharing. I am able to meet her on my recent trip and she is addicting.
I met her few days before I leave and can't resist to ask her to come back on the next night. Yes I believe she got 90% repeat customers.

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:
Rena https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/

Appointment Length & Costs:
29.000¥ - 90min (course + special nomination)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Since I was in Kabukicho that night and wanted to try another shop that I haven't used before I ended up at Miseijuku, a rather small shop with 5-10 girls working each day. Booking with them was super uncomplicated. After I sent over the appointment via CH most of the communication was done via chat. I t ink I just had to confirm my phone number once and after that they did everything in written form which is pretty unusual for a health shop. Was uncomplicated so that is a plus. I decided to book Rena because CH is plastered with her face and one of the Cityheaven reviews where an oblivious guy goes on that he has booked her 50+ times was also kinda special. Was curious.

Did the whole booking via Cityheaven, got a nice hotel this time and waited for her to arrive.

When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, because she looks exactly like in her diary images, but also has a certain elegance to her. Super pretty girl.
When she greeted me the first time, it really hit me. Does she really speak that way? 😳⁉️....probably just joking around.
Lol, nope. That’s how she speaks. I wasn’t sure if I could stomach that for 90 minutes at first because it was so over the top. Strangely pitched and super artificial, very unexpected after seeing her super pretty appearance and style. After you get used to it is actually kinda cute, but it really is very special. She was wearing an elegant light summer dress and despite the pretty unique voice she seems to be very calm and conscious about her every move.

She is very good at conversation and keeping you engaged, so we chatted quite a bit before heading to the shower. She is not only slender but also fit and seems to go to the gym and also goes running on the side. Petite, slender, fit, cute face…….she is stunning.

Standard service of the shop is schoolgirl cosplay, so she asked if she should put it on after we were done showering. I personally don’t care too much about it, but when it’s included….. sure, why not 😉

She took a while to dress up and did her hair again before she jumped with me into bed. Play with her was fun from start to finish. During play she behaved very natural and sexy, nothing exaggerated. She was fine with all suggestions and also enjoyed kissing which made the session feel a lot more natural than I expected in the beginning. She knows how to drive you crazy and getting a BJ from her with lots of eye contact just drives you nuts.
We switched to 69 at one point....and man I couldn't concentrate and just had to enjoy the view most of the time. Maybe one of the most beautiful ones I have seen to this date 🙈 ...maybe I am still delusional writing this.

After switching around a bit we ended the session with sumata, first her ontop, than her on her back.

After cleaning up we spent the rest of the time chatting and like mentioned earlier it is easy to forget time talking to her. Probably would have been time for another go, but time flew by too fast. Next time...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When it comes to overall service and delivering a good experience she is amazing. My most favorite girls are still ones that are a bit chaotic and less professional, but when it comes to delivering a super satisfying health experience, it probably doesn’t get any better than this. Pretty face, perfect body, really sexy and tries to deliver 100%. Just very good at communicating and talking, showers you with compliments from the getgo. Even after the session she answers pretty fast and long to messages you write to her. She knows how to wrap you around her little finger…...she is gooood ☺️

Seems like she is a pretty hard worker with long shifts many days a week, mostly booked out. No idea how she can keep up with all her customers. She claims on her profile that 90% of her new customers come back to see her again as repeat customers…..not sure of that’s even possible, but true in my case. She got me. Already booked her again 😅
Thank you for your review. Made me go ahead and make a net reservation. The shop seems to cater to foreigners based on their CH but not all their providers.

I think this shop at this price is a good value, hope Rena lives up to the hype in the flesh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Thank you for your review. Made me go ahead and make a net reservation. The shop seems to cater to foreigners based on their CH but not all their providers.

I think this shop at this price is a good value, hope Rena lives up to the hype in the flesh!

The girls profiles on Cityheaven show who fine with foreigners. Shop is good value, but discounts can't be used on premium girls like Rena...
Nah, she is no hype. You will see....she looks stunning and is charming as hell.

Tried booking but seems like a Japanese phone number is required. Do they have a shop I can show up at to book?

If not, any suggestions on how to get a Japanese number (or if it’s even required)?

Do they offer FS?
Have you read the forums? No?

Start with the first post in my signature, understand how the different types of venues work, and then you'll understand why you're being treated like a fucking plank.

Hint: It's because if we placed your head between two slices of bread, we'd have an idiot sandwich.

Sorry double checking about the Japanese number, I am from another country but I have roaming service so I can make a call to them, does that work? Or strictly Japanese number only ?

Sorry double checking about the Japanese number, I am from another country but I have roaming service so I can make a call to them, does that work? Or strictly Japanese number only ?
How would roaming service make any difference? It’s just a commercial arrangement between your home provider and local providers. From the receiver of a call nothing is different afaik.

To book Japanese services (like the one on this thread) have a Japanese phone and be able to book in Japanese.

Reactions: MikeH
This is strictly my experience. You might need Japanese number but not necessary mobile number.
I made arrangement with her without a Japanese cell phone number. I gave her my hotel number.

You can just write to them on CH, no need to call. For anyone who is booking Rena, I hope you are treating her well. She is gold and accepts foreigners, I really hope that won't change because of some bad interaction with foreigners

Reactions: Alice