devastated first timer's problem

acapz

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi, it's my first post here and i'm a devastated first timer. here is my story.

i have my first time at tobita shinchi osaka since there is a lot of forum suggested the place. true to the suggestion and talks about it, the place is awesome and the most comfortable red light district i have ever visited(i often wandering around a red light district in every city i visited before, but always don't get in the mood because of the uncomfortable feeling). the place is good, the workers there can be considered high class in term of look, this one woman i chose to be my first was gorgeous and kind, BUT there is a problem. i didn't feel anything, what i meant by that is absolutely ANYTHING. i don't even feels anything when she did BJ, HJ, licking my nipple, and even when my thing inside her. please i need some help from you all as an experienced people. is there something wrong with me?

Had the same problem like you . Maybe you had some high expectations and was nervous as I was . The key here is to try again and it will get better

Reactions: rukawa
Sometimes the body gets a bit numb when we are too nervous or just not that into it . Its no big deal, just try again.

Nerves will do that to a person. I'm older and more experienced, but I still get the odd time where a girl will push all my buttons so completely that I'll turn into a ball of nervous energy and be absolutely unable to cum. There was a time years back when I went to a new place and was greeted by a lady who was a dead ringer for Ayumi Shinoda (may even have been her, she was shooting under a different name back then though)... she was quite vexed that nothing she was doing was achieving her desired results.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This happens to me often, especially if it's a new provide. So much nerves I can't enjoy myself until about halfway through a session til I feel relaxed. Go for longer sessions and go slow at first. Don't give up, keep trying. Once you get used it, it gets a little better each time.

thanks for the advice all. maybe i'm too nervous and a bit pressed by the time. i choose the 20 minutes course as she recommended, and since that's my first i didn't know what to do. i'll try again with more relaxed course when i get the chance.

thanks for the advice all. maybe i'm too nervous and a bit pressed by the time. i choose the 20 minutes course as she recommended, and since that's my first i didn't know what to do. i'll try again with more relaxed course when i get the chance.
20mn is what I use just for shower time! :)

I was at Tobita recently, and found a super hottie. Hands down, hottest girl ever. Everything started off well, but this girl had some pretty hard limitations like no touching hair/face/oppai. About 15 min in, she told me to finish soon. These two factors killed it for me. I believe that it unraveled the illusion/fantasy for me, and brought me back to reality. I still enjoyed it, and will look for her on my next visit.

The best times I had was when it felt like we connected, and the illusion was strong.

the limitation is quite strict in tobita, such as no kissing and etc, but the look of the girl is guaranteed coz u can see the girl directly without photoshop.
then again, if u want the more few limitation, i suggest u to go to Shinodayama shinchi. price is bellow tobita, few limitation, some come with a shower room, and the quality isn't that different. the bad side of it is unlike in tobita, u can't see the girl directly. (all information i got is from review by Japanese websites)

Are the other red light districts in Osaka gaijin friendly?

personally i never encounter an anti-gaijin attitude in 1 year i live in Japan. Maybe because i'm south east asian, so my appearance doesn't really intimidating to them (my height is 168cm, black hair, and slightly brown skin). as long as u can speak daily conversational japanese, i think no one will complain or give u bad experience.

but this girl had some pretty hard limitations like no touching hair/face/oppai.

i forgot to mention. the girl i pick at tobita (the young girl street) let me massage her oppai and kissing on the cheeks when i ask her nicely

There is nothing wrong with you. Men, and women, just need to find the sex role that works for them.

For me, I’m not comfortable with a woman leading. I know what I want, so give instructions if she needs to find the way.

In terms of the Japanese sex industry, the guys like to have the women take the lead, because they generally are not aggressors. JMen are dominant sexually, only when they are in a standing relationship, when the women takes a submissive role to make the relationship work.

Just take it for what it is. An experience you went through. Your dick still works.

Tobita is not ideal for a first-time experience. Yes, the girls are hot, but service is mechanical at best, and at worst disdainful. Not surprising, really, considering how many punters they get through in a day. If you're Osaka-based, save your pennies and splash out on Sayuri, she'll get you in the mood, guaranteed.

i have my first time at tobita shinchi osaka since there is a lot of forum suggested the place. true to the suggestion and talks about it, the place is awesome and the most comfortable red light district i have ever visited(i often wandering around a red light district in every city i visited before, but always don't get in the mood because of the uncomfortable feeling). the place is good, the workers there can be considered high class in term of look, this one woman i chose to be my first was gorgeous and kind, BUT there is a problem. i didn't feel anything, what i meant by that is absolutely ANYTHING. i don't even feels anything when she did BJ, HJ, licking my nipple, and even when my thing inside her. please i need some help from you all as an experienced people. is there something wrong with me?
were you drunk ?

20 minutes? Wow. In a very rare occurrence I am in full agreement with @Frenchy and that's the perfect amount of time for the pre-match shower play. My first time I made sure to book two hours to have time to get over nerves and such. I've since decided that is pretty much the ideal time. At least if you want GFE experience. You didn't mention if that is important to you but I think it helps prevent the "numbness" and nerves.

Do you pay extra for disdainful? Now I kind of want to try that.
Yeah, don’t you like it when they project this « I’m way too good for you, peasant » vibe, with the cold bitch face? So erotic :D

Nothing wrong with you man. I would suggest go when your mind and body are wanting companionship.