Telephone reservation in advance

Appointment Length & Costs:
150 mins at 20.000 yens

Type/Location:
Thai Massage/Ueno

Language Notes:
Japanese but English works too

Details of the Encounter:
When I heard Minami is opening her own shop I just knew I needed to do a pilgrimage as soon as possible. Still my main man @Sudsy beat me by a day and sneaked in first. But I get in there soon after with some cakes to offer as house warming gift.

As Sudsy said things were still settling down as it was the first days after opening and Minami had to use some time answering calls and messages about new banners and such. Unlike in other shops were this would be just considered to be bad luck for the customer and he would be out exactly in the time frame set up in the beginning I was on the massage mat for an extra 30 minutes so no complains.

And you get to thank me for the shop's banner being mainly gold and not pink as Minami was first thinking, You are welcome.

Well, what else can I tell? The shop looks pretty nice, Minami's massage skills are as good as they have ever been and I exit as a happy man. I rate her right there in the Goddess class with Ai-chan, and those who know me know that is not something I would say easily.

Ueno is not amongst my favourite places in Tokyo, in fact as far as p4p goes I hate it as much as Roppongi, but I guess from now on I will take some trips there to meet Minami and her girls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you love yourself go to see Minami. Even if you don't, go to see Minami anyway. You love yourself afterwards.

Thanks for your review of Minami!

Approved: 10/26/2021

Hello,

So I was thinking about having my first Thai massage experience with this place that I saw everyone talking so good about.
What can I expect from this massage places? Whats the difference between a normal massage and a oil massage? Is this the so called nuru massage (body to body)
The ending what it is? Hj? Bj? All the way in?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Hello,

So I was thinking about having my first Thai massage experience with this place that I saw everyone talking so good about.
What can I expect from this massage places? Whats the difference between a normal massage and a oil massage? Is this the so called nuru massage (body to body)
The ending what it is? Hj? Bj? All the way in?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Since you're new both here and in this arena, in case you haven't noticed, Minami is extremely well-liked around here and the regulars are very fond of her. Whatever you do, please don't go there and fuck up by trying to score something extra. She gives an expert massage and a fantastic HE, nothing more, nothing less. That means you keep your hands to yourself (unless she specifies otherwise), lie there like a good boy and enjoy the experience. Besides, those of us who've experienced what she's capable of doing to your sore muscles can probably warn you that if you get out of line she's probably capable of dealing you a pretty significant beating.

That said, enjoy yourself!