Dick size at FS place

PenFigher

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was in kabukicho this week and found a small places that can offer FS. It was an interesting little place, I might do a review later when I get a pic of the sign and pin to the location. For now, I have a question to see if anybody else has had similar experiences.

It was a slow night for them, so I had a bit more bargaining power than usual and could see the girls before picking them and paying. This place had Chinese girls who were fairly young (nobody there seemed to be above 22). The Chinese girls were cute, but I just wasn’t that into any of them, so I was about to walk out and look for somewhere else when the mama-san told me to wait, she had a girl who could come in a few minutes and she was sure I’d be into her. She then told me the girl is Japanese and proceeded to ask about the size of my dick and about my ability to speak on Japanese. I was honest about both (Japanese is fine for basic communications, I do not have an outrageously giant dong), but was a bit worried that somehow I’d fall short of expectations and not get the girl (bring a super tall guy means that there are certain expectations on size). To my surprise, she confirmed with me that I DIDN’T have a huge member before making the call to have this girl come in. Mama-san wasn’t bullshitting me, by the way, this girl was indeed really my type, but it was two firsts for me: first time an FS place with a Japanese girl and the first time I was fully satisfied with an average-sized Johnson.

This experience came as a bit of a surprise to me. Even more so since size didn’t seem to be a concern if I had decided to go for the Chinese girls in the shop.

Is there some kind of giant dick phobia with some Japanese providers? Anybody experience this kind of thing before?

More than being a Gweilo, it must have been your tall and sensuous frame and hard chiseled physique that created the illusion of a similarly impressive wee wee…. 😄
Haha! Tall, OK, sensuous and chiselled… open to debate. More like skinny and hoping to someday have a chiselled physique (will never happen, I mainly run, not exactly an upper-body-building sport).

And I will take the racist term laowai, than you very much, I prefer my slurs in Mandarin 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharlieSimms
My dear friend, that is just Standard Operating Procedure.

I have been able to “see” girls in FS places, but usually photos that have a passing resemblance to them. I never actually went beyond photo nomination, I guess I simply wasn’t horny enough and was thinking straight at the time.

The more you know! 🌈

I was in kabukicho this week and found a small places that can offer FS. It was an interesting little place, I might do a review later when I get a pic of the sign and pin to the location. For now, I have a question to see if anybody else has had similar experiences.

It was a slow night for them, so I had a bit more bargaining power than usual and could see the girls before picking them and paying. This place had Chinese girls who were fairly young (nobody there seemed to be above 22). The Chinese girls were cute, but I just wasn’t that into any of them, so I was about to walk out and look for somewhere else when the mama-san told me to wait, she had a girl who could come in a few minutes and she was sure I’d be into her. She then told me the girl is Japanese and proceeded to ask about the size of my dick and about my ability to speak on Japanese. I was honest about both (Japanese is fine for basic communications, I do not have an outrageously giant dong), but was a bit worried that somehow I’d fall short of expectations and not get the girl (bring a super tall guy means that there are certain expectations on size). To my surprise, she confirmed with me that I DIDN’T have a huge member before making the call to have this girl come in. Mama-san wasn’t bullshitting me, by the way, this girl was indeed really my type, but it was two firsts for me: first time an FS place with a Japanese girl and the first time I was fully satisfied with an average-sized Johnson.

This experience came as a bit of a surprise to me. Even more so since size didn’t seem to be a concern if I had decided to go for the Chinese girls in the shop.

Is there some kind of giant dick phobia with some Japanese providers? Anybody experience this kind of thing before?

Well brother, you gotta share what your dick size is. "Big" is entirely dependent on who the lady is. I've had girls, either Japanese or other, complain that my pecker was too big, and others that took it just fine. For reference I'm about 6 in freedom units, or 15 cm.

Worst I've ever had to do was switch positions. Never had to deal with getting refused service based on dick size. Couldn't imagine a place that had penis inspections prior to service.

However, in my experience it's happened where I was refused FS by deliheru girls based on size. But that's been like twice, and tbf I go for smaller girls in general.

Reactions: PenFigher
Well brother, you gotta share what your dick size is. "Big" is entirely dependent on who the lady is. I've had girls, either Japanese or other, complain that my pecker was too big, and others that took it just fine. For reference I'm about 6 in freedom units, or 15 cm.

Worst I've ever had to do was switch positions. Never had to deal with getting refused service based on dick size. Couldn't imagine a place that had penis inspections prior to service.

However, in my experience it's happened where I was refused FS by deliheru girls based on size. But that's been like twice, and tbf I go for smaller girls in general.

Canadians also use those freedom units for certain things (for reference, I think I’m about 7 freedom units… what I assume is within the average).

There was a question about size but nobody actually opened my pants to look into them ahead of meeting the girl LOL (that would have been an interesting experience, for sure). I could have lied, but what is the point? I mean if the girl refuses while I am on the futon, I am no further ahead.

Last edited:
I have been able to “see” girls in FS places, but usually photos that have a passing resemblance to them.

You have then been in more quality places than I have. Usually the pictures I have been shown are some Chinese supermodels clipped from a magazine and laminated for your amusement.

That is why I always ask for a lineup and have yet never been denied.

You have then been in more quality places than I have. Usually the pictures I have been shown are some Chinese supermodels clipped from a magazine and laminated for your amusement.

That is why I always ask for a lineup and have yet never been denied.
Ok, so by passing resemblance, I meant you have to squint and use lots of imagination. I never thought of asking for a lineup but it was probably always an option that I never went for (or knew I could go for).

I will for sure ask for a lineup now, it yielded pretty good results this time around.

Last edited:
I haven't been to any particular shop where they asked me the size of my musuko, but I can say for a fact that IF they did I would likely leave without saying a word, as I am sure I'd be denied service.

I have a gigantic monster pussy-destroying horse cock. 👹🏇
This unforgivingly celestial, maroon-tinted skyscraper in my underwear has caused many a Japanese maiden to gasp and flee; the luckiest ones not getting away.
Hell, even at one point I was refused FS at my favorite soapland by a stunning babe because I would have torn her in two.

The most important thing to remember here is that it isn't 100% a prejudice toward gaijin. Japanese girls are used to peepees being a certain length and width in this country, with very few Japanese men who exceed that. And while she may be okay with you fitting your donkey dick in her fuckhole, what if while trying to service you well, and while giving you a BBJ she nicks it with her tooth? Now she's spitting out your blood and you are pissed, and the service quality just plummets from there. There are tons of reasons why these weird questions come up; just take them in stride and enjoy when you get past the front door.

(And no, I really am not that big. Probably pretty average. However, I am girthy, which is always a detail I wonder if I should bring up because I have been a victim of sculpting blowjobs in the past.) 🤕

I haven't been to any particular shop where they asked me the size of my musuko, but I can say for a fact that IF they did I would likely leave without saying a word, as I am sure I'd be denied service.

This unforgivingly celestial, maroon-tinted skyscraper in my underwear has caused many a Japanese maiden to gasp and flee; the luckiest ones not getting away.
Hell, even at one point I was refused FS at my favorite soapland by a stunning babe because I would have torn her in two.

The most important thing to remember here is that it isn't 100% a prejudice toward gaijin. Japanese girls are used to peepees being a certain length and width in this country, with very few Japanese men who exceed that. And while she may be okay with you fitting your donkey dick in her fuckhole, what if while trying to service you well, and while giving you a BBJ she nicks it with her tooth? Now she's spitting out your blood and you are pissed, and the service quality just plummets from there. There are tons of reasons why these weird questions come up; just take them in stride and enjoy when you get past the front door.

(And no, I really am not that big. Probably pretty average. However, I am girthy, which is always a detail I wonder if I should bring up because I have been a victim of sculpting blowjobs in the past.) 🤕
I have yet to meet more than 1 Japanese girl who could avoid scraping her teeth. The girl I dated at the time, a 19yo Japanese chick, definitely had some training before me!
Alas, post that, most all chicks I've dated or banged in Japan just don't know how to do it and or don't have a mouth big enough.
I don't think I'm bragging here. I'm pretty average size for a foreigner I think. It's not like I have some elephant slong dragging along behind me as I walk down the streets of Kabukicho, with the Godzilla atop the building giving me some obligatory worship yells. :)

I have yet to meet more than 1 Japanese girl who could avoid scraping her teeth. The girl I dated at the time, a 19yo Japanese chick, definitely had some training before me!
Alas, post that, most all chicks I've dated or banged in Japan just don't know how to do it and or don't have a mouth big enough.
I don't think I'm bragging here. I'm pretty average size for a foreigner I think. It's not like I have some elephant slong dragging along behind me as I walk down the streets of Kabukicho, with the Godzilla atop the building giving me some obligatory worship yells. :)

godzilla GIF

Gotta love Selma Blair!

I can't believe you found me playing the keyboards! :)

I admire your level of confidence, I am more on the insecure side when it comes to size. I was very thankful to have been let into this place since all the girls were young and the one they paired me up with was definitely above and beyond my expectations.

I have never been denied service in any location based on size, this was all new as a concept to me, haha.

I admire your level of confidence, I am more on the insecure side when it comes to size. I was very thankful to have been let into this place since all the girls were young and the one they paired me up with was definitely above and beyond my expectations.

I have never been denied service in any location based on size, this was all new as a concept to me, haha.
I think we're all awaiting a review from you.

Y’all too funny and gullible…

There are two different situations girl would say that. First is she suddenly realizes she definitely doesn't want to fuck you so she says it's too big, sorry.

The second is she actually likes you but you have no qualities anyone would be able to praise; your passport picture actually looks like you, your body is like a sack of potatoes and your clothes are that sack. So she will tell you your dick is huge because no man yet has doubted that ever.

There are two different situations girl would say that. First is she suddenly realizes she definitely doesn't want to fuck you so she says it's too big, sorry.

The second is she actually likes you but you have no qualities anyone would be able to praise; your passport picture actually looks like you, your body is like a sack of potatoes and your clothes are that sack. So she will tell you your dick is huge because no man yet has doubted that ever.
Sounds like a reasonable out that saves face.

I think we're all awaiting a review from you.

I need to go back to this place first. It has a sign but no website, so I need a pin to the location and a front sign to make sure I meet TAG rules on reviews.

Plus, I sort of have a craving to try this specific girl again, something about playtime left me with a big stupid fucking smile on my face. To note, the service cost twice as much as I’m used to paying (but the titties were three times the size, so I figure I am a winner in all this).

Last edited:
Reactions: IramaSki
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

Just a bit of stats to fuel the debate.

Basically I have a very average size for my country, but in Hong Kong, I was an outlier.
Seriously, I've been denied FS only once. She was a Chinese HK provider in one of the Sheung Wan buildings.
We actually had proper vaginal sex once and I thought it was pleasant. When I visited her again, she immediately said no FS anymore as she was in pain from our last time and only BJ as she's not used to such dick size.

On the other side of the spectrum, I had a funny comment from my one night stand met at a bar. She was Korean in her late thirties. She mentioned her husband had a bigger dick but somehow mine was giving her much more sensations... I guess you are doing better with a tiny hard working penis than a big lazy one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ken4fb and Majestyk
I guess you are doing better with a tiny hard working penis than a big lazy one.
Love that comment!

The worse comment I have heard from a lady was "Put it in my ass. Your size isn't going to hurt me" I was like 😭