Guest viewing is limited

Dine Dating

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
63A98999-DBD6-4EFB-BC37-DDB2BDA2107A.png

i get many ads online for this app.

Anybody tried?

lmfao! They have some balls saying guaranteed first dates! It’s like they are trying to rope people in who get swiped left on other apps under the premise that you’ll be selected for a date. Impressive advertising to say the least and I wouldn’t doubt their numbers exploded! They’re trying to steal people away from tinder and now bumble(horrible app by the way)

My idea for an app would focus primarily on the swipes left(guys) and present them to well women who wouldn’t have swiped right in the first place and actually go off and engage in conversation or dates. There would be a female eyes only section where the women could write up a short thing about the guy and or give him kudos or flag him for any number of things that well, make women uncomfortable. Naturally on flags the guy would be informed and go from there, i.e. appeal and what not, flag might last for a couple of days or weeks, depending on the severity of said complaint.

Talked with a guy who uses it. The app books you to a restaurant and sets the date up when you have a match. He had gotten several dates out of that in just few weeks.

Based on the pictures I saw very average looking crowd. Nothing bad about that but I haven't had much trouble getting girls like that to a dinner with me this far either. And that way I get to choose both the day and the restaurant myself.

Reactions: LeonGRAY