Dinner dates

Dragonofdojima88

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ll be having a dinner date with a provider soon but this is my first time doing it , wanted to seek advice from any vets that have experience in this, any tips/experiences to share?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Japanese Style
Izakaya: many cheap food choices (women like choices) and beer, Japanese atmosphere that makes her feel comfortable, shows your appreciation/acceptance of Japanese culture, can impress with your ability to read off the Japanese menu, usually close to love hotels.

Gaijin Style
TGIF: foreign style food, reasonable prices, flair show (females love that), she can feel like she's in 'Merica, she'll probably make more of an effort to speak English

Don't go for some upscale restaurant; you'd only be setting yourself up to maintain that standard every time you go out, triggering disappointment.

Last edited:
Japanese Style
Izakaya: many cheap food choices (women like choices) and beer, Japanese atmosphere that makes her feel comfortable, shows your appreciation/acceptance of Japanese culture, can impress with your ability to read off the Japanese menu, usually close to love hotels.

Gaijin Style
TGIF: foreign style food, reasonable prices, flair show (females love that), she can feel like she's in 'Merica, she'll probably make more of an effort to speak English

Don't go for some upscale restaurant; you'd only be setting yourself up to maintain that standard every time you go out, triggering disappointment.

Don’t forget the Saizeriya drink bar. Always a panty dropper!!! 😉😉😉

Saizerya is perfect for those under 25s that have never tasted mussels with garlic before: ("Oh my gauhh, it's so nice.. "). For the over 45 cougars it's like a slap to the face. Take them to a half shell oyster bar and get the house white wine. A dice roll as far as them getting diarrhea and bailing is concerned, but worth the odds.

Snake eyes.

Hi everyone, I’ll be having a dinner date with a provider soon but this is my first time doing it , wanted to seek advice from any vets that have experience in this, any tips/experiences to share?
Are you expecting free sex? Paid (off shop) sex? Post dinner (go to shop) sex?

Best to ask / discuss and make expectations clear. No harm done just be clear “will we go to a love hotel after dinner? For 40,000 yen?” If she says yes, great!
If she says no say “awesome then let’s enjoy our meal and thanks again for eating with me.”
And when the meal is over “thanks again. This was fun. I’ll see you at your shop soon!”

Snake eyes.

Snake Eyes indeed

F7C98892-D528-4E96-9EB4-4598F220F12D.jpeg

Saizerya is perfect for those under 25s that have never tasted mussels with garlic before: ("Oh my gauhh, it's so nice.. "). For the over 45 cougars it's like a slap to the face. Take them to a half shell oyster bar and get the house white wine. A dice roll as far as them getting diarrhea and bailing is concerned, but worth the odds.

Snake eyes.

You are hanging with the wrong cougars.

You are hanging with the wrong cougars.
First date = set a "standard".

Go on a hike, chill at the beach, take photos together.. eat saizerya.. are all fine, but we're talking about a first date here; enough to show you thought about it a bit, but just enough to keep future outings in perspective..

Snake_eyes_dice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonofdojima88

Best to ask / discuss and make expectations clear. No harm done just be clear “will we go to a love hotel after dinner? For 40,000 yen?” If she says yes, great!
If she says no say “awesome then let’s enjoy our meal and thanks again for eating with me.”
And when the meal is over “thanks again. This was fun. I’ll see you at your shop soon!”
First date? "40,000 yen?"

Attachments

• tumblr_ng6m6fOL661sl21koo1_400.gifv.gif
    tumblr_ng6m6fOL661sl21koo1_400.gifv.gif
    844.4 KB · Views: 54
Ah, I get you now.

Only ever paid for the cheap dinner (sometimes hotel) on a date with a provider.

Last edited:

I’m paying for 2h date + 2h sex after

Nah, just not something I ever consciously worked towards as a goal; ran into one at a bar then hit a hotel, ran into another at a bar then hit a hotel, bought another groceries after meeting randomly..probably because I used to drink and party a lot.

Last edited:
Best to ask / discuss and make expectations clear. No harm done just be clear “will we go to a love hotel after dinner? For 40,000 yen?”

I would like to politely disagree. Girls are girls and they don't like when things are too direct.

My best results have been when I have reserved the same amount of money that I would pay her in shop and kept it ready to hand over in my briefcase. Sometimes the stars are in your favour and after the hotel you get a peck on the cheek and "see you later" when she heads out on her way. Then you can go to TAG to brag about it.

Other times you hand over the envelope and can still call it a win and brag about it in TAG.

Everyone who has copulated with a working woman for “free” I feel needs its own thread so you can all brag and I can envy.