Street

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min / 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon / Gotanda

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
So I went to Dio with the urge to try out another pink salon in the area. I figured 7k for 40 min isn't bad. But it is definitely not worth the money. For 7k you get two girls. The first girl came out and was short and not too attractive but for the money I wasn't going to split hairs about it. The disinfectant she used made my unit feel like it was on fire. I am not sure what it was but I have done Jan Jan twice and Happy Hinomaru once and never even felt anything (other than wet) from the wipes they use. Well she gets undressed after the cleaning and goes to work. It was a mechanical BBBJ which wasn't that pleasant since my unit was on fire. On top of that I think I could smell her ass from while she was working. Not a turn on for me. Well I manage to release and I think it surprised her with both the timing and the amount. I hadn't cum in a while and I didn't give her any warning. She cleans up careful which was good but she uses more of those wipes again (bad).

The next girl comes out but this time with a spray bottle off the disinfectant and she goes to town on those wipes. It this point I am pretty sure I could melt a glacier. She starts to go to work with what looked like a solid handless technique. At this post not thought I could barely feel it through the burn of the disinfectant. I really wish she had been the first one as I think I would have really enjoyed it. After about 10 min we realize this isn't going to work out as my will power to keep and erection and my acceptance of stimuli are both waining. At this point I get composed again and leave.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I am crossing this one off of the list. For 7k you can hit Jan Jan, give yourself a proper break and then hit Happy Hinomaru later that day if you are still feeling a little froggy.

Yeah I thought about the same thing when I was hitting gotanda, I can do 2-3 load with girls in 40 minutes no problem but hitting hino then janjan might be a better idea

This was the funniest thing ever... thats a stinker

Yeah I was trying to find a nice way to put it and still convey the correct message but the (politically) correct words escaped me. Hopefully this did not offend anyone.

I forgot to add that the second girl didn't even get undressed. Very unusual for this type of place.