¥21000/40 Minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Decided to walk around Matsushima Shinchi after a year away. It was a little bit more crowded compared to last year, but the vibe was still private.

I walked around until Akane caught my attention. The manasan did her best to bring me into the establishment. Akane is very pretty in my opinion.

Akane led me to a room where the starting price was ¥21000/40 minutes. I’m certain that there is a foreigner-specific room, as I recall ¥15000/30 minutes from last year.

Service: Rushed shower, brief foreplay, and very fake moans. At one point, Akane started coughing because she kept moaning non-stop. Felt like a cash grab. I was having a really hard time during the FS portion because there was no GFE and Akane just wanted to get it over with.

I eventually climaxed and received a 2nd shower. Akane tried to send me out prior to the time limit, but I told her we still had time to converse.

Surprisingly, we both got along well just talking to each other over the translate app.

Akane is a beautiful women who I regret spending my time/money with.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I don’t like leaving negative reviews, as providers are trying to make a living to support their obligations.

Doesn’t feel good to be rushed out though. We all save/invest to splurge once in a while.

Save your hard-earned $$$.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Akane led me to a room where the starting price was ¥21000/40 minutes. I’m certain that there is a foreigner-specific room, as I recall ¥15000/30 minutes from last year.

Service: Rushed shower, brief foreplay, and very fake moans. At one point, Akane started coughing because she kept moaning non-stop. Felt like a cash grab. I was having a really hard time during the FS portion because there was no GFE and Akane just wanted to get it over with.
Dunno where you got the idea of "foreigner-specific" room from, but no one on TAG has ever raised an issue with being charged differently from the locals. I checked some of the earliest reports and the price list is the same (except for a 1000 yen increase since last year iirc). Besides, the girls get the room to themselves, it's highly unlikely they can afford to dedicate an entire separate room to ripoff some first-time foreigners.

And GFE at Matsushima has always been a case-by-case thing, it's not guaranteed so best not get your hopes up

Dunno where you got the idea of "foreigner-specific" room from, but no one on TAG has ever raised an issue with being charged differently from the locals. I checked some of the earliest reports and the price list is the same (except for a 1000 yen increase since last year iirc). Besides, the girls get the room to themselves, it's highly unlikely they can afford to dedicate an entire separate room to ripoff some first-time foreigners.

And GFE at Matsushima has always been a case-by-case thing, it's not guaranteed so best not get your hopes up
Didn’t know each provider had their own room. Thanks for the info!

There is also a shop just next to the parking area that the minimum time is 40 mins/21,000 yen and the girl that is in that shop is a girl named Sora. Cute girl but not so good service. I wrote a review about her last year when my mongering was on full gear.

Reactions: Alice and Icyblu
There is also a shop just next to the parking area that the minimum time is 40 mins/21,000 yen and the girl that is in that shop is a girl named Sora. Cute girl but not so good service. I wrote a review about her last year when my mongering was on full gear.
It’s just a matter of time till you come out of retirement, Matsushima Monger! 🤣

Based on the prices as far as I remember, it ¥16,000 for 30 mins. Some shops back in the day used to offer ¥21,000 for 45 mins. I guess ¥21,000 for 40 mins. is the new norm.