Disappointing Experience with Talulah at Farfadet Club

Service Name:
Farfadet Club, Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Talulah

Website/Contact Info:
https://farfadet-clubtokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes for 29000 Yen + Love Hotel (6100 Yen)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I called Farfadet Club to book an appointment. It seems that they spoke very little English and so the reservation was done using a mixture of Japanese & English. They made the procedure more complicated than it needed to be by calling me numerous times both on my phone and once I had checked in to the hotel. At times I was unable to follow their Japanese, but with a combination of my very basic Japanese and their few words of English we were able to successfully accomplish what we needed.

After a long wait, Talulah finally showed up. Talulah is a very young and pretty and her photos are pretty much what she looks like. She did not speak any English so the entire communication was in Japanese. The issue I faced with with Talulah was that she was very inexperienced as a bdsm mistress (女王様). She simply did not take charge the way I would expect a bdsm mistress to do so. The session mostly consisted of me suggesting things to her which she would perform, but that's more like topping from the bottom. To be fair to Talulah, the issue appeared to be related to lack of experience rather than a lack of effort. She certainly tried her best but her inexperience was an issue. it's quite possible than in another 6-12 months she matures in this role.

One other thing that was odd, was the lotion she used for the teasing hand job (as part of tease & denial). It appeared that the lotion was the type that actually slightly desensitizes your dick so that you don't cum immediately, Now that might work well for a young dude with raging hormones but for older guys like us that's probably not a good idea. i was unable to cum at the end of session which was surprising as this had not happened before. Overall a somewhat frustrating experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I should have probably checked Talulah's experience before I nominated her. She is very pretty and that unfortunately swayed me in her direction.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Yeah its kind of weird how much they call you lol, not sure if its something they only do with foreigners or what but I've never had a shop call the room directly, maybe its to make sure you told them the right room? Anyway, the staff there is really nice, even though the tencho is really hard to understand. Sometimes they have a female staff that speaks english that he hands the phone to

Reactions: Alice
Title of Your Review:
Disappointing Experience with Talulah at Farfadet Club

Service Name:
Farfadet Club, Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Talulah

Website/Contact Info:
https://farfadet-clubtokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes for 29000 Yen + Love Hotel (6100 Yen)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I called Farfadet Club to book an appointment. It seems that they spoke very little English and so the reservation was done using a mixture of Japanese & English. They made the procedure more complicated than it needed to be by calling me numerous times both on my phone and once I had checked in to the hotel. At times I was unable to follow their Japanese, but with a combination of my very basic Japanese and their few words of English we were able to successfully accomplish what we needed.

After a long wait, Talulah finally showed up. Talulah is a very young and pretty and her photos are pretty much what she looks like. She did not speak any English so the entire communication was in Japanese. The issue I faced with with Talulah was that she was very inexperienced as a bdsm mistress (女王様). She simply did not take charge the way I would expect a bdsm mistress to do so. The session mostly consisted of me suggesting things to her which she would perform, but that's more like topping from the bottom. To be fair to Talulah, the issue appeared to be related to lack of experience rather than a lack of effort. She certainly tried her best but her inexperience was an issue. it's quite possible than in another 6-12 months she matures in this role.

One other thing that was odd, was the lotion she used for the teasing hand job (as part of tease & denial). It appeared that the lotion was the type that actually slightly desensitizes your dick so that you don't cum immediately, Now that might work well for a young dude with raging hormones but for older guys like us that's probably not a good idea. i was unable to cum at the end of session which was surprising as this had not happened before. Overall a somewhat frustrating experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I should have probably checked Talulah's experience before I nominated her. She is very pretty and that unfortunately swayed me in her direction.
Good note... I would rather try SM Elegance girls who can do both S&M.. Let's see how it will go in February....

Reactions: Alice
I would never patronize this shop, even if some of the girls seem quite appealing. I emailed them twice in Japanese to ask about scheduling a session, and they ignored me. On the third try, they answered in English asking for a credit card deposit. There are far better options out there.

• Wow
Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
I would never patronize this shop, even if some of the girls seem quite appealing. I emailed them twice in Japanese to ask about scheduling a session, and they ignored me. On the third try, they answered in English asking for a credit card deposit. There are far better options out there.
Sorry.. It didn't happen to me.... Because I approached the service provider first instead of store. Everything went smooth and good for me... In fact I made reservation with them before I reach Japan itself....I also approached the store first... They are not good in replying in DM or email.... So always trust your service provider.... They can help you to make bookings easily.... I had a very nice session with Rurika... My Review is pending with TAG team now 😊

Sorry.. It didn't happen to me.... Because I approached the service provider first instead of store. Everything went smooth and good for me... In fact I made reservation with them before I reach Japan itself....I also approached the store first... They are not good in replying in DM or email.... So always trust your service provider.... They can help you to make bookings easily.... I had a very nice session with Rurika... My Review is pending with TAG team now 😊

Maybe I’ll try reaching out directly if the mood strikes :). I’m a regular at a few other clubs that are always respectful and professional, so I’m still disinclined to tolerate such shenanigans :).

Maybe I’ll try reaching out directly if the mood strikes :). I’m a regular at a few other clubs that are always respectful and professional, so I’m still disinclined to tolerate such shenanigans
I would highly suggest reaching out directly to the providers themselves if they can communicate in English… I’ve had mishaps happen quite often when I’ve worked with 事務所s (lack of English skills leading to confusion, miscommunication…).
One of my regulars got referred by 2 names that weren’t theirs during the 予約 process, I’ve had a booking that wasn’t confirmed by me last minute… Mistakes happen, but sometimes things are smoother when clients contact me directly imo.

Reactions: jaga2020