10,000/80mins (+10,000 EXTRAS)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
3/2024

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
Man... I need a few drinks and to write this review. I apologize for the length, lads.
So, I will say that I have been to this shop twice before. In the past, it was great. I always pay the 10,000/80min course.

I was quite horny all day at the office, and it was a miserable rainy day, so I thought why not cheer up with a nice relaxing massage with a pretty Chinese girl.
After searching around for something new, I figured I'd play it safe and go somewhere I had already been. Took the melancholic walk to Akasaka and found my way to Refre, a place I had gone to a couple times and had a blast.
The last two times, halfway through the girls offered to get completely naked for 5000yen. I took it both times, and the vibe was great. We spoke Japanese and it was a lot of fun, really intimate and they even gave good massages.
Fast forward to the most recent massage. I arrive in the area and give the shop a call (call is in Japanese, the mama-san is fluent and very kind), they say come on in.
So I get in, do the usual, take a shower, and wait for the girl to arrive while I lay with my bare bottom in the air. After a few minutes, a skinny girl in her 30s walks in. She's got one of those soap sponges that they rub you down with, not a big fan of it but whatever. We aren't vibing or talking at all. She basically cannot speak English or Japanese.
I let her do her thing and then, as expected, she comes up to my ear and asks me if I want her to get naked and give me a hj. I'm like, sure, in my mind I'm already out the 15,000. However she asks me for 10,000. I'm kind of taken aback and start thinking. I should have haggled, but I said fuck it, I'm here, I just want to relax, maybe it will loosen things up. I haven't done this in a while so I wasn't worried about my budget. She would only take off her top, I wasn't in any mood to complain since I had already handed over my money and there's no real point in negotiating.

The massage wasn't the worst part. The worst part was after she started rubbing me up and down with her titties, the loudest motherfucking American dude walks into the shop. He keeps going "What?" "I do not speak any Japanese haha, you're gonna have to help me!" Whoever got him, they were really patient and laughing, it seemed like a great time. So I'm getting my massage, and then they start negotiating. Now I don't know if this dude was a genius or not but I just hear the staff next door negotiating and then a loud "Nope haha, I'm just here for the massage", and then (I'm paraphrasing) "Upgrade, 6000 yen" and then he agrees. So I'm there, getting the worst fuckin massage I've had in Japan so far, while I listen to her suck him. I couldn't enjoy my massage at all. Eventually she starts with the hj and I'm not feeling it at all. I tried to explain to her that I had been there before and paid a lot less. After that, she seemed to understand (we were both kinda eyeing the booth next to us) and then she gave me a cbj. It was actually pretty good, but didn't really make up for the whole session.

Overall, I would say your mileage may vary at this shop. The first girl I met there was slim, sexy and super playful. The second one was thicc af and let me do whatever I wanted.
The shower seemed a liiiiiiiiittle dirtier than I remember, and the towels were musty.
Idk if I've seen any reviews for this shop, so hope this helps someone. I won't be going back, but I'd encourage someone with a fatter wallet than myself to explore.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
American dude, if you're on here and some kind of secret genius negotiator, good for you man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for the review. Those damn Americans! They ruin it for everyone with their damn entitled attitude. Still at least you got a bj from a sympathetic lady.

Reactions: StFyle
Thanks for the review. Those damn Americans! They ruin it for everyone with their damn entitled attitude. Still at least you got a bj from a sympathetic lady.

The review didn't mention anything specifically negative about the American guy, only that he didn't understand Japanese. It didn't say that he was rude to anyone or tried to push for off menu services....the shop pushed him to pay for additional services.

I mean I am all in for bashing entitled idiots, but that's not really described here. Sounds a bit like a moron but not like an entitled asshole.

The review didn't mention anything specifically negative about the American guy, only that he didn't understand Japanese. It didn't say that he was rude to anyone or tried to push for off menu services....the shop pushed him to pay for additional services.

I mean I am all in for bashing entitled idiots, but that's not really described here. Sounds a bit like a moron but not like an entitled asshole.
The sad thing is that I can clearly picture that exchange in my head because I've seen it in person in other situations. In this example, an actual American, who doesn't try to understand anything at all and just pressures people around them to bend to their will. For some reason, they get it stuck in their mind that escalating their voice in volume will have more impact and make the other person understand... 😲 I mean, this example is fairly basic, but I can just hear the dude's voice in my head when I read that the first time.

Where are the girls who work there from?
Are they mostly all Chinese, but some can still speak Japanese?