thatguythere

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Dissapointing last night in Japan with Rina

Soapland Name:
Blue tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-51663051/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes 55k no gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ill prephase this by saying I was a bit tired, my train got delayed which made me miss my connection, so I was 10 minutes late and rushed, which wasn't a good show from me.

I hate to be negative about people in the industry, so lets just say there wasn't a click.

After reading a lot of reviews about Blue Tokyo, i decided to give it a try as well. It's my last night here, so I didn't want to hassle along and knock on doors to be let in.

Reading the other reviews, and seeing which names were available, I went with Rina, who looked cute and had a profile that matched with what i wanted. My other interest of the girls working that night was Mamoa, but after reading the reviews, I didn't want to gamble on it (wish i did).

The booking was great, I don't have a japanese phone number but I just added her on LINE and she responded almost instantly! We talked a bit, I asked if I could do the 1 hour before message via LINE (subtly letting her know im a foreigner) and it was all fine, appointment made.

I arrive late and rushed, but the staff was already waiting for me and hurried me inside. Before i could sip my tea, i got notified she was ready for me.

First impression, not like the pictures at all. Looks a good bit older and chubbier than the pictures with a big bush, but i'd rate her a 6,5. Im more into the young and cute look, which her pictures gave me the impression off.

I apologized for being late, and she leads me into a tiny room. Every review i read said something about a bed, but unless you guys mean the "massage table thingy" there was no seperate bed.

I like kissing and touching a lot, and her profile gave me the impression she would provide that, but she did not even kiss me or initiate a hug/kiss once. Ill admit there was a language barrier, because I know very little japanese, but this should be doable without talking. Everytime i tried to touch her, she subtly let me know she wasn't planning on it by moving my hands etc. Could it have worked out if i had been more forcefull? Maybe, but her signals were pretty clear to me and im not a dominating person.

We small talked a bit before she started undressing in the corner and told me to throw my clothes in a basket. No seduction or anything, just going through the motions. Again, may differ for other people who are more dominating or can speak the language, but this was it for me. She washed me off a bit before putting me in the bath, and cleaning herself up a bit, she never joined me in the bath. I asked her what her normal course of action was, and she told me bath, massage, mat, so i went with that.

The massage was kinda lackluster and went on for a bit, before she flipped me over and started a wrapped BJ. At this point i got the feeling she has never been with anyone over asian size before, because the didn't go further than the head at all. Mind you, im like 6x5.5 so average i'd say, i expect them to go atleast half way. I wasn't really feeling it, but suddenly she proposed doggy and went on all fours. Not even being halfway in, she wanted to stop, turned over and we went missionary. She used her hands to stop me from going further than halway in, and at this point i was just going slow and steady for her to ease her into it, but any attempt at kissing/touching her was thwarted. Ended up just finishing half inside but at this point i kinda knew that was it.

My last hope, and the thing i came to a soapland for was the matplay, which i hoped would be great. Too bad this was lackluster. The first bit was alright with her sliding over me, but when i beckoned and told her to go for cowgirl she straight up said no and wouldnt do it. This kinda threw me off, didnt expect that at all to be honest. At this point she tried to get me off with a handjob but it wasnt happening. She apologized, i said it was fine it happens.

She cleaned me off, gave me a towel and let me just get dressed while she cleaned herself off.

All in all, I think for this one your mileage may vary a lot. I asked her if she gets a lot of foreigners, and she said only taiwan, so i think she just might not be used to it. Speaking a lot of japanese and easing her more into it might give you different results but for me this wasn't it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Halfway through the session, i couldnt help but think all the other rooms were having way more fun than me, like i was invited to a party just because i was the friend of a friend, sitting in the corner sipping some beers while they have all the fun. Not great for a first time in a soapland.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for the review. Had my eye on blue tokyo as well. Will definitely avoid her.

Worst experience at Blue Tokyo I have ever read. Sounds absolutely brutal and I wonder why this happened...

The booking was great, I don't have a japanese phone number but I just added her on LINE and she responded almost instantly! We talked a bit, I asked if I could do the 1 hour before message via LINE (subtly letting her know im a foreigner) and it was all fine, appointment made.
Does it really though?
Ill admit there was a language barrier, because I know very little japanese, but this should be doable without talking.
You admit to poor Japanese, but don't say if you used machine translation for the booking. Either one should set her off of you being a foreigner than asking to use LINE to confirm the appointment

Worst experience at Blue Tokyo I have ever read. Sounds absolutely brutal and I wonder why this happened...
Could be some different things mentioned, maybe someone else will write a review on her who can speak the language and has some more experience to give a different view. I tried to be as open and honest as possible.
Does it really though?

You admit to poor Japanese, but don't say if you used machine translation for the booking. Either one should set her off of you being a foreigner than asking to use LINE to confirm the appointment
I did use machine translation on line yes. I guess i never did outright say i was a foreigner, but i like to believe they knew.