2 hrs / ¥12,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
During Golden Week I decided to surf for two days in Enoshima. I knew that this old guy was going to have a heap of muscle pain if I didn't get some support in between. So in preparation for my adventure I scoured the TAG reviews for something near by (Enoshima, Kamakura, Fujisawa). No luck. As I result checking the web for lusty fun did not turn up much either. The website for Maneeya looked similar to the ones for Thai Massage with extra service in Tokyo, so I decided to drop in there.

Nana was nice and explained that they do not provide happy ending at the onset. I was hoping this was lip service to keep things legit and maybe a tip later would change her mind. Unfortunately, she was telling the truth.

I went to the shower alone and lathered up. A hot shower after a day at the beach always cools the skin. Then I went to the room and Nana gave me a very pleasant massage. After about 90 minutes she started playing with my inner thighs and sack. I thought I was going to get lucky... Then she reminded me of the rule and told me that if she touched my member she could be fired. The alternative was for me to tell her when I wanted to pop and she would leave the room . I could then unload myself into the tissues, a box of which was conveniently placed behind the massage mat. I had her play with me for as long as possible, then had her excuse herself so I could finish the deed. She came back and gave me a nice head and shoulder massage. My muscles were relaxed and I was ready for day two at Enoshima beach.

I actually felt that light as a feather feeling for a couple of days after. Very nice massage skills!

Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 21.23.36.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've never had a DIY happy ending before in a massage parlor. Nana was nice and I enjoyed chatting with her. Gave her a ¥2,000 tip as I left. Not many options out this way. Yet, I left satisfied.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023