DMM (FANZA) adult chat fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuntype

Keep it thick
Reaction score
Hello TAG community. I just wanted to see if this this unique or not. Has anyone else had much success linking up with women via first chatting with them through DMM chat here in Japan. Out of the 12 I’ve made attempts with, I’ve had success with arranging face to face encounters with 5. As you can probably guess, there was one agreed upon goal for the link up.

Hello TAG community. I just wanted to see if this this unique or not. Has anyone else had much success linking up with women via first chatting with them through DMM chat here in Japan. Out of the 12 I’ve made attempts with, I’ve had success with arranging face to face encounters with 5. As you can probably guess, there was one agreed upon goal for the link up.
I did google but not sure which chat you are referring to. Is this the same with Fanza chat?

Five out of twelve isn't that bad, if they complete the date and worth keeping.

Reactions: leducul
I did google but not sure which chat you are referring to. Is this the same with Fanza chat?

Five out of twelve isn't that bad, if they complete the date and worth keeping.
Yes, FANZA chat is the one I am referring to. (via the DMM site). Of course, using this method required me to speak/type entirely in Japanese. But it worked out in a number of cases. Most of the failed attempts usually gave me the same excuse that they can't talk about meeting off-site as it violates the "rules." But in the case of my successes I was able to get their LINE usernames to talk to them without "paying" for the chat. Basically, if you can get their LINE names, and their willingness to chat without paying, you have a good shot at meeting in person.

I can give individual reviews if asked, but as a general statement....the DMM vixens (as I call them) are dynamite in the sack. I've added quite a bit to my homegrown p0rn, thanks to them.

Also, as most are use to just chatting with Japanese men. So many have never had intimacy with a non-Japanese. Therefor, their willingness/curiosity works in our favor.

I just signed up and got SO many chat requests without even setting my profile there is no chance these are all real. Kudos to you for managing to navigate through all the spam to find actual people. I already have up lol

Reactions: just4fun
I am confused. Are we talking about trying to pull Live Chat workers (which is a major service use no-no) or the 出会い service. I am pretty sure OP is talking about the former and @Maxblack talking about the latter. Live Chat workers are obviously all real.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I’m talking about the deai chat; DMM connects to Pcmax, ikukuru, and YCC all at the same time. I signed up with the absolute bare minimum profile and I have like 20 hot ladies wanting to meet me at a LH immediately.

And after replying to a few I am out of “points” and need to buy more to keep chatting. Amazing business model lol.

seems kind of hard to believe that some live streamers would agree to meet so easily and for free just because foreigner asks.

seems kind of hard to believe that some live streamers would agree to meet so easily and for free just because foreigner asks.
IMG_9850.jpeg

I’m talking about the deai chat; DMM connects to Pcmax, ikukuru, and YCC all at the same time. I signed up with the absolute bare minimum profile and I have like 20 hot ladies wanting to meet me at a LH immediately.

And after replying to a few I am out of “points” and need to buy more to keep chatting. Amazing business model lol.
so it is this one https://deai.dmm.co.jp/
instead of this one https://www.dmm.co.jp/live/chat/

Correct. They all send some kind of opening message that seems sincere enough given the supposed personality: I’m a nurse, no bf for a year, need sex. I’m a housewife hubby doesn’t want me, need sex. I’m a student and love cosplay , need sex dressed up…
Regardless of what I respond, the second message is “give me your email”. Never line, just email.
They are 99.999% catfishing. MIGHT be a real girl in there somewhere but I feel bad for her competing with all the cat fish. So again hats off to our boy for managing to troll through and find a few to actually meet. I don’t have the patience. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: leducul
I am confused. Are we talking about trying to pull Live Chat workers (which is a major service use no-no) or the 出会い service. I am pretty sure OP is talking about the former and @Maxblack talking about the latter. Live Chat workers are obviously all real.
I was referring to the Live Chat workers. Not the 出会い (which I have used twice before to success)。

Reactions: Maxblack
I guess it depends on the conversation you got going with them. It wasn't a one time chat in any of my experiences before we ended up meeting. In all cases, this was after about a couple weeks of chatting with them through the site before I go them comfortable enough to share their LINE with me. I always kept my chats in 10-15 spurts before ending it for that day with them (and usually chatting with someone else for about the same amount of time). Planting simultaneous chat seeds.

Reactions: Maxblack
In all cases, this was after about a couple weeks of chatting with them through the site before I go them comfortable enough to share their LINE with me. I always kept my chats in 10-15 spurts before ending it for that day with them (and usually chatting with someone else for about the same amount of time). Planting simultaneous chat seeds.
how much gift did you spend? and how much point did you spend for 1 on 1 chat in total?

Not allowed. Why are we discussing this?

■禁止行為
当社は、利用者が本サービスの利用の際に次の行為を行うことを禁止します。
(1)DMM会員規約第12条で定める禁止行為
(2)利用者が性器を露出する行為
(3)チャットガールに対し、性器の露出その他何らかの行為を強要する行為
(4)ストーカー行為等の規制等に関する法律に違反する行為
(5)チャットガールを利用者又は第三者のサービス等にスカウトする行為
(6)チャットガールに対し、本サービス以外で出会うことを誘う行為
(7)チャットガールに対し、チャットガールの連絡先の開示を強要する行為
(8)利用者の個人情報又は連絡先等を、チャットガールに伝える行為

(9)チャットガール又はチャットガールとのチャット行為を録音、撮影、録画し、音声、画像、映像をインターネット上で公開する行為

Reactions: Cinnabums
After reviewing the guidelines of the 3rd party, external service(s), we're closing this discussion.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Status
Not open for further replies.