Guest viewing is limited

Do I need documents

Moonzerox

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have my flight on October 9 but when i get to japan its the 10 of October But im not sure what all documents what i need to pass the airport to Osaka { im not vaccinated } and im from usa

Japanese govt haven’t released much info after Kishida’s announcement, but my understanding is that border health controls remain the same but visa requirements will be relaxed from Oct 11.
Which means you’ll first need to check if your country is on the visa-waiver list when it is released (pretty sure US will be on it). Not sure though if the 3x vaccination is a visa-waiver requirement.
In terms of health controls though, you either need to get a PCR test 72-hours before departure or 3x vaccination.

Japanese govt haven’t released much info after Kishida’s announcement, but my understanding is that border health controls remain the same but visa requirements will be relaxed from Oct 11.
Which means you’ll first need to check if your country is on the visa-waiver list when it is released (pretty sure US will be on it). Not sure though if the 3x vaccination is a visa-waiver requirement.
In terms of health controls though, you either need to get a PCR test 72-hours before departure or 3x vaccination.
thanks you so much i been researching blog , articles, and government sites to clarify the vaccination or non vaccination issue

I have my flight on October 9 but when i get to japan its the 10 of October But im not sure what all documents what i need to pass the airport to Osaka { im not vaccinated } and im from usa

Refer to this page: https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html
If you've book an airline and have a ticket, you'll be required to meet whatever requirements are in place on the day you fly.

Reactions: Joe2017
thanks you so much i been researching blog , articles, and government sites to clarify the vaccination or non vaccination issue
As noted in my post above, these are the requirements that stand today. This is the official word, regardless of what blogs or other sites site, inaccurate or accurate.

1663905271728.png

And...

1663905311079.png

You should have waited a few days. Much more complicated to come before Oct 11.