Guest viewing is limited

Do you avoid married women?

hamsap

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ran into a fair few married women who are down to meet up and potentially more.
I've heard stories about people being sued for 'destroying relationships' on various Japanese boards and blogs.

Thoughts?

I think the number one married woman most guys here try to actively avoid is their own wife.

The maximum amount of compensation, unless you count the out of court beating, you might need to pay is three million yens. So if you consider this purely on the financial aspect then you would need to calculate the amount you would be willing to pay to fuck her once and then just multiply with the number of times you think you can fuck her before getting caught and you can arrive to your answer.

Ran into a fair few married women who are down to meet up and potentially more.
I've heard stories about people being sued for 'destroying relationships' on various Japanese boards and blogs.

Thoughts?
My personal view I prefer not to know if she's married or not. I tried to avoid the topic altogether.

As long as she is hot and doesn't bring me troubles. I don't care.

What if prostitutes fuck married men?
The courts view that as a business transaction, and it's not generally counted as infidelity unless the husband has been repeatedly going to the same shop/provider and there is evidence of such, and many judges will even then not count it as infidelity.

I avoid personally. It just seems like opening up a can of worms that I really don't want to deal with. I've always avoided single mothers for the same reason but am thinking about reconsidering that one.

I avoid personally. It just seems like opening up a can of worms that I really don't want to deal with. I've always avoided single mothers for the same reason but am thinking about reconsidering that one.

I think your brain is wired totally different than mine. Married girls are the safest ones as they do not want to get caught and are just happy to have a good dick from time to time. The single moms are out there looking for a new dad for their womb virus.

For me it's pretty obvious which ones are to be avoided at all cost.

In my observance at a local restaurant, the men drool over this one married woman. It doesn’t seem that the locals care.

Of course, she’s dropped at least 4 kids, all on the ugly side. While she’s the hot one. Her husband must be really hideous looking. She flirts with me more than her droolers, but her droolers get more into her space, which in my opinion suggests that a couple of them are having sex with her.

Lately, I’ve avoided her cafe, but she went to Niigata and bought me a gift, and saw me walking by and ran to catch me just to give me some sake. And an invitation to drink it together. That sake was great! Found out it was rather expensive.

I am going to avoid the married ones as you never know what you are going to get into. Legal trouble, husband trouble, drooler trouble, kid trouble, just simple trouble.

Reactions: Kdoung and yeti
I do not mind...but i dont talkkk about it. Curious where to meet more actually they are usually discreet.

Reactions: Alice
The only safe place to fuck married women is in happening bars in front of their husbands.

Otherwise I would be very careful if I were you.

I have been threatened a few times with lawsuits. I can’t share how I got out of it for legal reasons.

As a married man I'm thinking a married woman is a safe target on sugardaddy, most probably both of us don't want problems.
And if she was looking for problems she would probably looking for a single man.

The safest way to bang a married woman is when you are married to her.
However, that carries its own set of difficulties and doesn't relieve you of legal problems.... (once divorced here.. lol).

I remember a joke when someone said the only reason he got married is because he wanted to bang a married woman...

Well safe in the meaning the worst risk has already materialized.

In many countries sex between relatives is illegal, I believe that is why also in Japan girls don't fuck their hubbies.

However, that carries its own set of difficulties and doesn't relieve you of legal problems.... (once divorced here.. lol).

I remember a joke when someone said the only reason he got married is because he wanted to bang a married woman...
But isn't that a problem? Don't Japanese women stop having sex after they get married?🤣

Reactions: Maxblack
Otherwise I would be very careful if I were you.

I have been threatened a few times with lawsuits. I can’t share how I got out of it for legal reasons.
I have also seen guys get wrongfully accused of rape/harassment as a way of the woman avoiding liability to her husband. Essentially the woman gets caught by her husband, and gets sued for divorce and/or damages, but needs to make a case that she didn't willingly commit adultery -- so she finds a way to make it look unwilling, which requires her to go after the other guy.

Obviously this makes it extra dangerous to sleep with a married woman in the workplace.

I have also seen guys get wrongfully accused of rape/harassment as a way of the woman avoiding liability to her husband. Essentially the woman gets caught by her husband, and gets sued for divorce and/or damages, but needs to make a case that she didn't willingly commit adultery -- so she finds a way to make it look unwilling, which requires her to go after the other guy.

Obviously this makes it extra dangerous to sleep with a married woman in the workplace.
Lots of dating sites have married women advertising so maybe that's a way to get around it if that's the case.

Reactions: Alice
Best kind.

Well trained, hopefully.

The more slutty and open minded the better.