Do you check if they write about you?

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
After a good session I like to go back to their CH page and see if they write about it. Yes it’s just an ego boost but it’s a great feeling when they do. I had a session last night and she wrote about it with a sexy pic saying I must be tired. We went at it for about 45mins straight, I had to keep wiping the sweat from my face. I also know it’s a tactic to get repeat business, but damnit it works 😀

I check and sometimes there are comments especially if the provider has a habit of commenting. Many of the providers I'm with though don't comment about customers.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Gina
It's one way yo know if the girls think you are a good customer for repeats and also for you to think if the girl is worth repeating. Not all girls post thank you notes on their diaries so YMMV. I like it if they do post, but thinking too much of it.

On the other hand, if you are one of the customers of the day and the girl wrote thank you notes for everyone but you, well, that tells you something about your appointment with her and how she thinks about you LOL.

I don't know about this? Does that means the cityheaven photo diary will automatically erased after a few months?

There are also very short time limited posts with photos that have photos deleted after a few hours too. I have seen a few of those posts made by the girls and It was somewhat annoying.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Gina
I stopped checking when one of my favorites never mentioned any session I ever did with her.

In this regard I’m a fickle bitch, or probably moreso a diva. I want to believe I made her day better and that she was pleased with my physical and financial contribution to her life, so the ego boost from others that wrote about me made it heartbreaking when a favorite didn’t. Now I just read them only if they take pictures of me jizzing on their faces.

I’m such a gross manwhore, ugly and disgusting the whole way through. Look at me vying for attention now! Aren’t I so lovable? 😜

I do check - as mentioned above, the girls who post specifics about your session are usually happy to see you again as a repeat.

It’s also fun to see what they take away from the session - recently one girl was happy that we talked about dogs (a convo that led to me seeing 457 photos of her chihuahua), recently another was thrilled that I taught her a little bit of French (and she used it in her diary post too) between rounds, and there was actually one time where a repeat posted that it had been exactly one year since the first time I saw her (and she was right, I checked my own records) which was a bit of an ego boost.

Hmmm…. I should book again with anniversary girl when I get back from this trip.

Best one was when the provider said I set the record for jizzing the farthest distance. I would have to be a real sad bastard to keep checking her diary to see if I am still the reigning champion though [nervous laughter].

I do occasionally check if it's a soapland/pink salon girl I had a good session with. One of the girls didn't seem to have any reservations mentioning things about me and our session that made it clear I was not Japanese, which I thought was interesting.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
at made it clear I was not Japanese, which I thought was interesting.
Left the shop and a few minutes later this was on Twitter.

外人のお客様も日本語がすごくペラペラで、お名刺も喜んで受け取ってくださいました♡お互いジョークが好きでその上笑い上戸なわたしは笑いが止まらずwxxxxx生まれとのことで、日本の寒さはあちらに比べたらまだ全然だそうです!つ、つよい革ジャンすごくお似合いでした- ̗̀( ˶'ᵕ'˶) ̖́-

Yet again it proves fruitful to wear a good looking leather jacket.
Don't go to professional looking like a slob!

Is that the same jacket that got you turned down at another soap? :ROFLMAO:
It is, dress for the occasion!
When I tried to enter Hibiki in that jacket I already had an appointment at Natural Kiss(R.I.P.) and was just trying untreaded water while passing time.

You need to feel the store and girl😉

Last edited:
One of the girls didn't seem to have any reservations mentioning things about me and our session that made it clear I was not Japanese, which I thought was interesting.

One girl in Fukuoka soapland wrote straight up that I took her "gaijin virginity" so seems they don't care down there.

One girl in Fukuoka soapland wrote straight up that I took her "gaijin virginity" so seems they don't care down there.
Similar. Had a couple of providers point out I was a foreigner in their diary. Not sure I ever took away a provider's "gaijin virginity" but I've frequently been their first non-Asian customer.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Similar. Had a couple of providers point out I was a foreigner in their diary. Not sure I ever took away a provider's "gaijin virginity" but I've frequently been their first non-Asian customer.

Just to show how many non-Asian (or even Asian) customers cannot speak Japanese and thus can't even go through the booking process, etc? I would like to keep it that way lol.

Yet again it proves fruitful to wear a good looking leather jacket.
Don't go to professional looking like a slob!
Oh no. I am circumcised tho - so don’t have any leather jacket…. Much less a good looking one. 😢

• Wow
Reactions: Cinnabums
I've only been written about by one lady, I think the only one I've seen that blogs. Unfortunately the blog is gone now, this is a paraphrase of what she said but I'm sure it's accurate. I thought it was really sweet.

-----
I saw a special customer today [i.e. foreign]
I was nervous because he hadn't selected me
He smiled and said I was cute. Obligatory compliment?
He said he loved my hair, black, shiny and healthy
I was so happy! [smile, smile, smile]
He made me happy, I wanted to make him happy!
I tried to do my best for him!

Special customer,
Sorry I teased you lots! [i.e. make fun of]
Please come again, we can do the same things again!
Black hair Rena
-----
One of things she teased me about was my pronunciation of tsu. She tried to teach me, but overly exasperated, she said not to say tsuru, tsuku, tsunami.