Do you enjoy potty mouth in bed?

It’s not really my thing but my husband likes it when I sometime talk dirty to him. I don’t think it’s about the explicitness of the talk so much but rather the newness or the added element of surprise within the moment that he enjoys. It’s not really within my natural state to have a potty mouth so half the time when I surprise him with some dirty talk, I end up busting out laughing in the middle of it as I hear myself talk in this way. I’m all about trying new things and adding some fun in the bedroom! ;)

It’s not really my thing but my husband likes it when I sometime talk dirty to him. I don’t think it’s about the explicitness of the talk so much but rather the newness or the added element of surprise within the moment that he enjoys. It’s not really within my natural state to have a potty mouth so half the time when I surprise him with some dirty talk, I end up busting out laughing in the middle of it as I hear myself talk in this way. I’m all about trying new things and adding some fun in the bedroom! ;)

Zactly!!!
And trust me, between a French and a Brit, it becomes very dirty and very funny very quickly! :D