Do you make any effort in trying to pleasure her?

jwick44

TAG Member
Reaction score
In all of my p4p experiences the only priority was enjoying my time and getting to pop and i never gave a second thought about reciprocating pleasure.

Do any of you actually make an effort in trying to give her an orgasm?
if so what exactly do you do?

In all of my p4p experiences the only priority was enjoying my time and getting to pop and i never gave a second thought about reciprocating pleasure.

It depends on the girl but most of the time yes. I enjoy giving pleasure almost/about as much as receiving it. I've opted into using toys in a session or when I book through an agency or indy somewhere I ask if they have a vibrator or toy. I enjoy going down on a girl that is attractive and has good hygiene. I'll use a toy on her and finger her when I'm gassed from fucking but haven't come yet lol. I feel like it plays into the GFE aspect of it more and what techniques work with most women firsthand. ( I am aware that some or most could be acting but there are consistent patterns fasho). I don't make it my goal to give them an orgasm cuz I'm the one paying to get serviced and there have been multiple sessions before where I couldn't cum within the time I paid for or just barely made it, but I do wanna perform well and feel like they're enjoying it also.

There are multiple reasons and other people want different things, but I feel like it helps when you feel like you are going to keep seeing a specific provider. Chemistry builds and they might offer longer sessions for the same price or more explicit services without charging extra.

Reactions: TobiWonder
Of course. What the fuck else am I going to do for the remaining 57 minutes.
Also I have noticed that there is an extremely high correlation between
1. the number and intensity of her orgasms when I daty her, and
2. the amount of money I have paid her

Since she is basically guaranteed multiple
Brain splitting orgasms, I naturally must spent and least 20 minutes in daty before unleashing the Golf Pencil for her Three Unforgettable Minutes.

I recently saw a provider on twitter say that she had to cancel all reservations for the next like 5 days or so because she kept cumming too much

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
What the fuck else am I going to do for the remaining 57 minutes.

Duh dude. Napping. Napping is the correct and only answer.

If you are pro like me and manage to time your falling to sleep just a nanosecond before you cum then you can brag about lasting long too.

I'm on the side of not proactively pleasuring the girl during p4p because 1) I paid 2) I know I suck at foreplays.

I have a bit of germophobia for the private parts of others. Insertion is fine but touching crotch area of others with hands or mouth would instantly give me trauma. Which is purely psychological, I can't help with it even if I'm confident that the girl is clean and healthy.

This has brought me some troubles in my relationships so when I go for a p4p I (try to) make it clear that I'm not the most engaging type of client.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I'm on the side of not proactively pleasuring the girl during p4p because 1) I paid 2) I know I suck at foreplays.
I'm an M an rather be pleasured than be the one pleasuring outside of the actual sex part. I only do DATY for practice and choose to believe that they actually like it

Always. I consider every session not just about pleasure for me, but also for the provider. As each provider is different, it gives the chance for more practice.

I mean, imagine having hundreds of hours of sessions yet being no more skilled at pleasing women than a college teen with two fucks under his belt. Fuck that, I want to be the best sex my partner has ever had if possible.

Generally I do due to several reasons.
If the 'session' is fun and the girl is actually engaged and interesting, and there is a high chance of repeats for me or other services that I can get down the line. And also if the girl is gung-ho in servicing me, then I feel somewhat obliged to reciprocate (which I understand is not exactly expected by some provider).
I also enjoy making my partner happy, it might just be an ego thing not sure.

However in the flipside, if the girl is not engaged/fun/excited&exciting/etc2. I will either don't put too much effort or I even become somewhat softcore for that session, and just ask for a HJ finish. I rarely walk away because I am still spending that money anyway at least better squeeze one out if I'm able to :D.

Sometimes, I try to make her come before I go
Sometimes, its the other way round
Most of the time, I come and go

My self esteem sucks and I'm overweight (making progress, slow going) so I feel guilty when I'm the only one feeling pleasure during play. I've always tried to reciprocate but with my lack of experience I can't tell if they're actually enjoying it or not.

Reactions: nationaldiver
Yes.

A) I enjoy watching a girl (at least pretend to) get horny and enjoy herself. Like, the faces she makes, the noises she makes, the movements, touching, etc, all make me enjoy it so much more.

B) If by some miracle you do make a working girl horny enough (or she enjoys her work enough that she gets horny if you try), good things happen. A girl who is horny will be more into the play and will put in some effort to make it that much better for her partner.

C) I don't last that long so I need something to do while I recharge. I always go for the toy options so I have some tools of her choice to use on her for when my mouth or tongue get tired.

All of the above come with the caveat that a working girl is likely acting. It's very unlikely that you of all her clients are the best she's ever had and somehow make her cum over and over. But I do like to try, and it's worked well so far for me. I've had extras offered during sessions, some with more payment (likely acting), some without. It's a small effort to make for the potential return.

Reactions: maikeru and R3mmles
Wait… they can get pleasure too?! 🤯

Don't believe the hype brother. Female orgasm is just a myth, like that there is girls in Shibuya.

Reactions: Frenchy
Thanks for all the detailed responses.

A lil backstory and how my perspective on this topic has been changing:
I'm on a solo trip in Japan for 3 weeks, decided to enjoy my time and go balls deep literally and figuratively in Japan while I'm here.

I probably seen like 25+ different providers during my 3 weeks here (I'm leaving tmr)

My first 10 or so experiences have just been me like i said in my opening statement wanting to enjoy my time and i never gave a second thought if she was enjoying hers.

After a week or so i started getting very lucky and some of the providers i meet would be super hot and attractive, you know how some providers as soon as you see them naked you're rock solid already? basically that feeling.

Anyways i started having this desire to pleasure her because i was so attracted to her.

When i think about it I'm pretty sure its me just wanting to get an ego stroke. The idea that i could pleasure such a beautiful woman would make me feel a lot better about myself.

Anyways so i start to try, I'm very unexperienced (not a virgin, but i never been in a long relationship where i was able to have sex regularly and get better at it, honestly i don't think i ever gave a girl an orgasm)

I understand foreplay is a huge factor, so i start off with very slow foreplay kissing, caressing her body, nipple play and kissing, and then i just asked her (since i know im not good at it) "Can you guide my fingers in your pussy, and show me how you like to be touched."

She was happy to and it was pretty amazing, watching her squirm and eventually come to a full release, it was definitely one of the hottest experiences I've had.

Anyways now im pretty much in agreement with most of you that posted that its definitely something i enjoy trying to do. I have a caveat of "only if im very attracted to her" but i'm sure that will change.

If anyone reads and is also wondering if they should put in any effort in pleasuring the provider I'd say definitely make an effort and try it yourself.

She will actually give you a better service and sometimes free freebies of sorts. I can't think of any negatives unless she is not very attractive then i can see why.

thanks for reading.

I am as Jozu in Nihongo as I am in Kunni.
So what you're saying is your kunni is cunning? Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning? Is it so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel?

Thanks for If anyone reads and is also wondering if they should put in any effort in pleasuring the provider I'd say definitely make an effort and try it yourself.

She will actually give you a better service and sometimes free freebies of sorts.
Good that you realized this OP, even though it’s pretty much common sense. This also applies to life in general on why you should treat everyone nicely, as it’s going to be reciprocated most of the time.

So what you're saying is your kunni is cunning? Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning? Is it so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel?
I am a cunning linguist

It depends.

If it’s a Pink Salon, no. Just not enough time to be sure my rocks get off solidly.

If it’s Soapland or DH, then typically yes. If I really like her I will do DATY and try to give her a real orgasm. Some girls are sopping wet when I am done because I am fucking amazing; it’s a tough job but someone’s gotta do it. If she gives me signs that she isn’t interested I don’t necessarily feel bad either; some girls too would rather just get fucked than go through a round of foreplay that might leave her feeling a little numb or sore afterward.

The issue is when the girl is unresponsive. I’ve gone ham on some hams and would look up to see her checking her phone. It’s kind of humiliating…hmm, maybe it could be a fetish at some point…

Anyway, don’t feel bad if you don’t do it. Do it if you want or don’t if you don’t; just be kind either way.