Do you play/know Hearthstone?

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Lately, I’ve been playing this game and it’s becoming a problem...

What's the problem? Addiction?

I know the game... but don't play myself.

Reactions: Majora
I used to play, but I gave up when I saw you'll need to pay and pay and pay to keep up with the new card sets. It's a bigger money sink than Magic: The Gathering.

I used to play, but I gave up when I saw you'll need to pay and pay and pay to keep up with the new card sets. It's a bigger money sink than Magic: The Gathering.

You can get by without buying packs, if you don’t mind losing to everyone who has better legendaries than you. Crafting system also removes some of the randomness that MTG had since you can eventually get the card you want, after spending a chunk of cash on it. At least you’ll never have the MTG problem of “10 duplicates of this useless rare”.

Honestly the only difference is Hearthstone manages to make you not notice you're being skinned, as far as I'm concerned.

If you're worried about the money you should try shadowverse - it's easier to play it free-to-play because of all the giveaways and daily missions.

First need to stop putting my dick in things long enough to save money for a computer that isn't a shitbox.

I miss my old desktop more than my family sometimes hahaha.

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
I can't stand the art style or voice acting on Hearthstone so I've never given it a shot.
FGO, however, is another matter...