Do You Think P4P Has Changed You?

Crazy how doing something that perfectly legal can limit your carreer, now THAT should be illegal.
Totally agree. It's sad how so many still consider this "immoral" or "dirty".

I agree with both

unfortunately that is how the world works, currently. I have heard of stories of catholic priests having a "wife" and kids (they would later be defrocked by the catholic church if it got out, though). Also, some heads of religious organizations [non-catholic] having affairs with their members. Actually, some of these "religious organizations" are actually businesses that don't need to pay taxes to the government.

Most people would tend to look at these "religious leaders" with rose colored glasses and let them off the hook with a slap on the wrist.

The first time I had sex was P4P - I had just turned 18 and was growing up in the Marines so there's no way to say how much any of the stack of changes I was going through had anything to do with P4P.

People who think that a married man in a sexless marriage should dump his wife and kids rather than do P4P are considerably more twisted than I could ever be if I tried.

I'm new to this site but in the field for a long time.

My career makes me a lot more confident and creative, always finding new and better ways to service a variety of clients.

I also learned to really love and respect the women I work with. We spend so much time naked together, it's really bonding. We're like a sisterhood and I love this community!

I have never had a P4P experience yet, however I have been a SD with SB relationships for 7 years. I cant speak for the exact experience, but I find the ability to explore oneself with other people is an opportunity to grow. I travel constantly and I chose not to have a traditional relationship. I think it would be deceptive to tell someone they are the priority in my life when I cant sustain it. Enter SB and/or P4P. I still need to have a feeling of connection, physical contact and "sink" into someone. I KNOW some providers in the US, but have never engaged them (met them through introductions).

I relatively new to the forum, but I have had enough arrangements and am self aware (to some degree) to see how P4P has a real place in society. Not everyone lives in the normal band of societal acceptance nor do some even want to. Far be it for me to judge a provider or John. Everyone has needs and eventually you find a way to have them met.

I'm new to this site but in the field for a long time.

My career makes me a lot more confident and creative, always finding new and better ways to service a variety of clients.

I also learned to really love and respect the women I work with. We spend so much time naked together, it's really bonding. We're like a sisterhood and I love this community!

Hi.. nice tits

Reactions: SachikoHadaka
P4P hasn't changed me at all. Neither has hamburgers or beer. Its just something I do because I like it. It satisfies an urge. I do it and dont really think about it too much.

I would say p4p has definitely changed me for the better. I’ve always been open minded but never had the courage to actually act out anything that was running through my head. Once we had made the decision to explore the world of p4p, it totally opened up my mind to whole new way of being, living, connecting and completely changed my perspectives on society as a whole. I can honestly say my sense of compassion, empathy and overall growth as a human being has increased and can be attributed to my exposure to p4p. It has positively contributed to my marriage. I’ve also learned some vulnerable life lessons, met the most extraordinary/genuine/amazing ladies and most importantly, we had the rare privilege of gaining a best friend for life and someone I consider my soul sister through p4p.