Do You Think You Are Addicted To Sex

Are you addicted

• Anytime I see a dick in the front ( for ladies ) and by dick we mean the one that goes in for pleasu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some member may wonder why I have chosen this job then but to be honest, It is not a must for me.
I mean, If it is not quality sex, I can survive without it.
I and my ex never had sex for loooong time. I complained a little, he kept saying he would fix it but never did. He knew my job so maybe he didn't like the idea of sharing me with somebody else?
Anyway, if it is good one, I would like to do twice a week. If not, twice or three times a week of masturbation is enough.

P.S. I really like the toy you gave me.

Yes, actually I do. In the sense that I have less control than I which I had. Sex is great, and a source of great joy, but then there are those many moments when I know I should focus on other things, but can't.
Exactly like I need to check on my TAG checking :)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I can do with 3 times a week but rather more. If i don't do it for a couple of days in a row i really start to miss it, so its possible i'm addicted. I get pretty restless and unhappy without.

wow, for a lady, im impressed...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
3 Months without sex, I've been living under a rock.
But it's kind of a whatever for me, there is a special kind of excitement when you haven't done it in a while.

I think I am to a certain extent .. Need it atlesst once. Week with masturbating couple of times in the week ... I love sex :)
I'd call it an addiction when someone can't spend a day without masturbating at least 3 times.
the frequency you're talking about nowhere close to that.

Reactions: Yuma and Assfetish
I can do with 3 times a week but rather more. If i don't do it for a couple of days in a row i really start to miss it, so its possible i'm addicted. I get pretty restless and unhappy without.
that's a very normal average.

I think I'm exactly the same as manami

there was a time when it was all it thought about and any kind of sex would have been great

now I have had years of really really good sex.. And have a few women I can see.. The allure has kind of died down.. I really can't be bothered to try hard for average sex.. I would rather do my hobbies or spend quality time

if I can get great sex then 2/3 times a week.. If its just ok then once a week is fine

Reactions: Quietlife
At the rate I'm going per week, maybe :wacky:
Money-wise, probably not yet, since I've stayed clear of using my credit card for P4P. Hopefully the year-end bonus will be kind for me to continue "responsibly" :cool:
There is one indication of addiction though - I'm very tempted to use my paid leave to go mongering! Not much yuukyuu left!

Some member may wonder why I have chosen this job then but to be honest, It is not a must for me.
I mean, If it is not quality sex, I can survive without it.
I and my ex never had sex for loooong time. I complained a little, he kept saying he would fix it but never did. He knew my job so maybe he didn't like the idea of sharing me with somebody else?
Anyway, if it is good one, I would like to do twice a week. If not, twice or three times a week of masturbation is enough.

P.S. I really like the toy you gave me.

What toys do you recommend?

Not addicted to sex, prefer masturbation (less hassle), but love making out and then climax.
However most likely once a week.

For myself once or twice a week keeps me satisfied. I suppise i could do it more if i wanted to, but i dont feel the need to do so. Work and hobbies like photography and reading keep me busy, so i suppose they distract me from my sexual desires.

I'm with both @User#8628 and @Manami TMK. Quality wins over quantity.
Give me sex 3 times a week with someone that I really 'connect' with, and I'm a happy girl. :)

P.S. Also slightly addicted to TAG.

Quality over quantity. I like to think that if you put work in having quality sex at least from a man's perspective you will tend to have pretty AWESOME sex. Though I will say like many I am addicted to TAG, though I am addicted to any forum that gives ePoints.

I'm with both @User#8628 and @Manami TMK. Quality wins over quantity.
Give me sex 3 times a week with someone that I really 'connect' with, and I'm a happy girl. :)

P.S. Also slightly addicted to TAG.

I am also slightly addicted to TAG.. :p

In all honesty though, I'm a bit of a binge-er. I can go weeks or months without sex (horrifying I know!), I pour myself into work or research or a hobby, and then, when I emerge I can be a tiny bit voracious!!!

I do find, if I'm honest, I'm an either, or, or both sort of guy, depending on the occasion.. Sometimes we just need a tumble. Sometimes we need an evening of true compansionship. I don't generally have trouble with addiction so lots of great, lots of okay and preferably zero to no "bad" encounters please! In that order! So nope, not addicted!

I will say though my preferred encounters these days tend to be fewer and longer and tend to vary from 1) casual smiling comfortable conversation and laughter to - if I'm truly lucky, there's chemistry and the stars otherwise align - 2) a deep and intense emotional and physical connection that borders very nearly on irrational passion. A brief blistering, scorching, fiery moment.. A near brush with the sun that, while satisfying, leaves its burn, a twinge of sad melancholy, at a moment lost and gone with its passing.. :banhappy:

At the rate I'm going per week, maybe :wacky:
Money-wise, probably not yet, since I've stayed clear of using my credit card for P4P. Hopefully the year-end bonus will be kind for me to continue "responsibly" :cool:
There is one indication of addiction though - I'm very tempted to use my paid leave to go mongering! Not much yuukyuu left!
Oh, it seemed that I was answering a slightly different question, like "Do you think you are addicted to P4P?".
My gut feeling says that this flurry of P4P activity (I just started in Nov) is probably a phase ("ima no hamatteru koto") rather than an addiction.

After the "limping" incident earlier this month (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/maid-master-with-nene-chan.13468/), I took a short (very short, like 5 days!) break from P4P, to give junior a rest. However, I found that although I'm not addicted to sex (which I define as being with a woman in bed), I'm definitely addicted/need to getting off/release every day. Thus, pretty much masturbating on days with no-sex, no-P4P. So much for giving junior a rest:notworthy:

The weird thing is, after 5 days of masturbating once a day, I went to a rub & tug Chinese MP. The provider was average-looking, but man, junior was rock-hard whenever I was lying face-up. The girl was really surprised by how hard I was, and for staying hard that long, and more surprised to see the amount of load I finished. The day after the big finish at the rub & tug, junior feels like it needs a rest.
So, does abstaining from sex/P4P affect our dicks differently than abstaining from masturbating?

Sorry, I digress. It does make me wonder though - to have quality sex/P4P, should I abstain from masturbating, getting off every day? If age is a factor, I'm in my late 30s.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I get grumpy and easily irritated, if I don't do for couple of days.
Also if I have 2 or 3 days of abstinence, I get erections more frequently and very easily.
For example: Even just looking at "User#8628" cleavage in her profile photo makes me really horny (my apologies Alice if I offended you, I am not a stalker and no harassment is intended with this comment).