ilovelace

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
DOA Course 3P with Cyndi and Elizabeth

Service Name:
Bizarre Clinic Co.,Ltd.

Provider Name:
Cyndi Cowper https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006 and Eri Zabeth https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0002

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/top/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
170 minutes, 77000 JPY

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After failing to squirt in my first session with Cyndi, to both of our disappointment, we were determined to make it work the second time around. I had seen some insane videos on Twitter of her DOA (Dead or Alive) course with Eri where you're attacked in your ass and on your cock with 2 fucking machines, one with a dildo and one with a tenga. You can also opt for nipple clamps for ultimate stimulation (although nipple play still doesnt do much for me. If anything, it's just painful afterthefact).

Anyways, in the setup/communication beforehand, Cyndi had misquoted me the price on the session, so I was able to get a pretty decent discount. For 170 minutes, I paid 72000 and 5000 for the hotel. Cost of hotel was actually 5400 but Cyndi helped cover the last 400. I got to the LH a bit early (same one as last time), and instead of waiting for the session to start and then handle logistics/payment into the session, I contacted Cyndi when I arrived and we saved a few minutes doing it earlier. Cyndi and Eri both definitely on the older side but have very nice goodies to show for it. I got excellent views of their breasts as I was washing up in the shower/bathtub. Since we had nearly 3 hours together, there was plenty to do. We agreed to do DOA first and then mummification play second. I also picked out Cyndi's outfit (the colorful bikini that gives amazing cleavage) for DOA and then a latex corset for mummification since I wasn't going to be seeing much.

Before the crazy fucking machine action, there was quite a bit of build up/relaxation. We started out with a "powder massage" which I really didn't understand. It was putting baby powder over me and a bunch of sensual rubbing, not for me but ok. After laying face down, they had me on my knees sitting on Cyndi's lap. She rubbed me all around while Eri poked around with my member. Then I got on my back and Cyndi gave me a very nice tit sitting, so I basically got to motorboat her on top of her bikini. I think they saw I was enjoying that part too much :)

Next part was the "squirting challenge" (a lot of things I definitely didn't remember but thankfully I caught on the recording. They allowed me to record as long as their faces were out of the shot, totally understandable). The "breast pillow" motorboating continued as they tried to get me to squirt. They also lubed up and tied a cut up stocking and tied by cock and balls with it during the challenge. The lube they had was also really warm, so the feeling was incredibly whenever they would pour it on me or use it with gauze or stockings. There was also some mild finger anal play. I failed miserably due to two big reasons I think. 1. I didn't wanna orgasm here and then not be able to experience DOA. 2. I had a pretty filled bladder since I wanted to squirt a lot but that ended up backfiring. At one point, I basically ruin orgasm-ed myself. Cyndi was trying to get me to squirt but ended up edging me and I started to leak. Luckily not much came out and I was still ok for DOA. The leadup to DOA was a lot of fast fingering from Cyndi. Final thought, maybe they were trying to get me to experience a prostate orgasm hands free. I would love to experience one eventually but not at the cost of DOA.

They had brought several dildos of varying girth and I asked for the thickest one because I didn't feel much from the others. Tbf their thickest one is maybe only an inch thick in diameter. They "tested" each one individually before starting and I asked Eri (holding the tenga) to start slow, and her "slow" was pretty damn fast lol. I also asked for nipple clamps for ultimate stimulation but don't think that made any difference. I was worried going into it that I wouldn't last more than 15-30 seconds. I ended up lasting about 90 seconds, which I can be pretty happy about. Perhaps all the build up play was so that I would last longer *shrug.

After that we had a mini break, I washed off all the lube and body fluids and got ready for mummification. Once I was laying down, they asked me how I wanted my face covered. I think the two options were to cover the ears extra or not, so I opted for it. Before they cut open my cock and balls from the plastic wrap, they decided to tease me a bit and after awhile, it started to get sore from being stuck in that position. For some reason it has to be pointed up instead of down, so they finally free'd me after I said it was hurting. Cyndi and Eri would continue to swap positions while stimulating me all over. Cyndi would caress my head with her hands/breasts even though I was wrapped and couldn't see anything. She'd also play with my nipples at the same time. Then Eri would have a go at my cock with gauze and her hands. I thought I squirted 4 times but the videos showed I only squirted twice. I couldn't control what was filmed, obviously, but I think maybe the last time was another orgasm and not a squirt. After my first squirt and last squirt and DOA, both Cyndi and Eri clapped for me, which was really cute. Who knows how much I could have squirted because after when I went to shower, I had a ton still left in my bladder.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure if I will pick the DOA course again because there are so many other enticing options on the Bizarre Clinic site (currently looking at Crossdressing Midnight Drive Course), but if the videos on their Twitter accounts pique your interest, I would definitely give it a go. Since then, I've been trying to replicate the squirting feeling but I need to find out what lube they use on the stockings/gauze.

5/6 sexcapade reviews down

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024