Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Basic Chinese

Narrative of the Encounter:
Drive through central Zhongli district in Taoyuan and you will notice clusters of non-descript shops advertising massages for 999 (and at least one shop for 998) Taiwan dollars, or roughly 30 USD. There’s nothing special about the shop location I’m sharing here except it is was near my hotel on a recent trip. As an aside, I haven’t noticed these shops in other districts of Taoyuan, so not sure if it’s a unique to Zhongli type of shop or if I wasn’t paying attention in other areas. Google maps location is next door to the shop.

Opened the door and was greeted by a short, cute woman (Mama) in shorts and t-shirt. I asked in survival Chinese if foreigners were okay and she said no problem. I paid 1000 NTD (no change!), changed into the too small slippers, and followed her to a false wall that pushed open to reveal dingy stairs to the second floor. She took me to a small massage room decorated the same as all those I’ve visited in Taiwan - massage table with pink, frilly table skirt down to the floor, a light that doesn’t seem to touch the corners of the room, a small flatscreen TV on the wall, and a slightly musty feel more than smell. She left with a smile and I waited for my therapist. As she walked down the hall, I heard her speaking in Vietnamese to someone.

Encounter 1:

6 (in Chinese ) came in after a few minutes. Attractive enough, 160cm, maybe 45kg. Skinny but not in shape. She wore heels and a very short dress. She introduced herself and kept speaking fast in Chinese after I asked her to slow down. She was friendly and talked non-stop. Her massage skills were minimal, consisting of repeated poking on my legs and butt. After about 10 minutes, she told me to turn over, turned her dress into a wide belt, stripped out of underwear and bra, and started a mediocre HJ. The naked HJ seemed to be the included service. She offered a blowjob for 1000 NTD and FS for 2000 NTD. These were first pass offers in the negotiations as upgrades to FS at other TW shops have been 1000 to 1500, and BBBj are usually 500 NTD. I wasn’t interested in sampling her additional services, so I tried to concentrate on the HJ but just wasn’t feeling it. I told her I was done but she insisted on trying to finish. After 5 more minutes of unsuccessful effort, I gave up and she directed me to the shower. She gave me a hug and walked me back to the secret door.

Encounter 2:

“Mama” came to the lobby to say goodbye. Since I had been unsuccessful with 6, I asked Mama if she ever worked. She looked surprised for a minute and quickly invited me back upstairs. Another 1000 NTD with no change and I was in a different but same massage room. Mama told me to wait. She came back about 10 minutes later in makeup and a sexy short dress. Maybe 150cm and 45 kg, late 30’s or early 40’s. She was definitely Vietnamese but spoke chinese well. She gave me a much better massage for about 15 minutes then told me to flip. She offered a BJ for 1000 NTD, same opening offer I received from 6, but said she didn’t do FS. I asked for just the naked handjob which she delivered with significant skill and nipple licking on the side . I was free to roam while she worked her magic. I finished after a few minutes. We both cleaned up and she walked me to the door with a hug and an invitation to return any time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a nice evening thanks to Mama. The focus here is obviously on the extras, but the base service was still good. I had a similar experience a couple years back at a similar shop with a Taiwanese girl at a different location. It’s a decent way to pass the time if you have a free evening in Zhongli.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024