Guest viewing is limited

Does concert starts on time in Japan?

steelworksinc

TAG Member
Reaction score
a friend help me ordered Bruno Mars at Tokyo Dome ticket for January. The website says doors open at 4pm. Starts at 6pm.

In United States, it is usually starts around 7pm with an opening act. Trying to figure out does the show really start at 6pm?

I have an early flight to catch in the next morning.

With 50,000 people leaving the stadium, I assume public transport will be jam pack for an hour afterwards to try to get onto a train.

a friend help me ordered Bruno Mars at Tokyo Dome ticket for January. The website says doors open at 4pm. Starts at 6pm.

In United States, it is usually starts around 7pm with an opening act. Trying to figure out does the show really start at 6pm?

I have an early flight to catch in the next morning.

With 50,000 people leaving the stadium, I assume public transport will be jam pack for an hour afterwards to try to get onto a train.
You should probably follow the published schedule. This isn't America. 😄
As far as public transit, you don't have to use it... you can walk too. Of course it's going to be crowded.

Concerts in Japan are always on schedule. Even at small venues with 10+ bands playing one after another you can be sure that there will be no delays.
Everything you need to know should be listed in the official schedule.

I am visiting Japan in January This is my first time going to a concert in Japan. I have no idea where things are. Going in blind I guess