Does kawasaki Eden accept foreigners?

Kdoung

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm planning on going to kawasaki and I wanted to know if Eden accepted foreigners or not?

OP of the mentioned review is Asian and fluent in Japanese so he was lucky to be allowed in by walk in.

If it's clear that you are a foreigner no chance. The whole group is pretty strict when it comes to foreigners. A few weeks ago I chatted to a girl who started at Eden after moving there from another foreigner NG shop. She messaged me on Twitter because she thought now she would be able to take my appointment....nope. I think I also asked the shop directly and they proudly told me that their USP is that only purebloods are allowed in.

OP of the mentioned review is Asian and fluent in Japanese so he was lucky to be allowed in by walk in.

If it's clear that you are a foreigner no chance. The whole group is pretty strict when it comes to foreigners. A few weeks ago I chatted to a girl who started at Eden after moving there from another foreigner NG shop. She messaged me on Twitter because she thought now she would be able to take my appointment....nope. I think I also asked the shop directly and they proudly told me that their USP is that only purebloods are allowed in.
Dam, even though they have a half black girl working there?

• Haha
Reactions: Danbo
Who works there and who is allowed in as customer are two VERY different things 🤣

Yeah, there actually used to be a shop called Eden in Shibuya back in the Old Days where all the girls were foreigners.

And it was very strictly Japanese Only shop.

Yeah, there actually used to be a shop called Eden in Shibuya back in the Old Days where all the girls were foreigners.

And it was very strictly Japanese Only shop.
Quite typical. The foreign communities are small and nobody wants to run into people they know.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy