Guest viewing is limited

Does Swingers onsen exist?

Reaction score
Hey we heard about swingers onsen for adult only... Is it real and where? It sounds like a dream

Hey we heard about swingers onsen for adult only... Is it real and where? It sounds like a dream
You can always ask to book a big enough kashikiri onsen in ryokans that have those, and go with your swinging friends. no big deal. Voila les amis, on dit merci à Tonton Frenchy!

Reactions: Mxguy
You can always ask to book a big enough kashikiri onsen in ryokans that have those, and go with your swinging friends. no big deal. Voila les amis, on dit merci à Tonton Frenchy!
Merci tonton Frenchy hahava
Toujours des conseils avisés et pertinents.

Merci tonton Frenchy hahava
Toujours des conseils avisés et pertinents.
Merci . By the way I didn’t necessarily mean bedrooms with private baths, those are usually too small
But in some places they have separate rotenburos which can be rented for 2 or 3 hours and are usually larger

Merci . By the way I didn’t necessarily mean bedrooms with private baths, those are usually too small
But in some places they have separate rotenburos which can be rented for 2 or 3 hours and are usually larger
OK but what about noise, women gonna scream loud, (or not hahaha but usually yes), I mean is it in some special ryokan or rotenburo? Because if its in daytime and there is a family in the rotenburo next to mine... It's quite weird... What's your thoughts?

Reactions: LordByron
OK but what about noise, women gonna scream loud, (or not hahaha but usually yes), I mean is it in some special ryokan or rotenburo? Because if its in daytime and there is a family in the rotenburo next to mine... It's quite weird... What's your thoughts?
Well I could advise you a few places but it’s far from Tokyo. And not cheap. But the constraint you mentioned could add some spice to the session in fact.
Baillonnes ces bruyantes femelles! :) (How do you say “baillonner” in English? To gag?)

We live in the "City of Onsen" in Kyushu... Also use to be famous for the "red light disctrit" and we read a lot about the historical relation between onsen-sex... but looks like the's not "Swinger Onsen" even here... : (

@Frenchy says "go with your swinging friends" we search, and search and still not find a "swinger comunity" or something like that... this place is te most close to that... :cry:

@Frenchy , @FrenchySwingerCouple Come to Beppu and lets reserve a "private onsen"!!! : P

We live in the "City of Onsen" in Kyushu... Also use to be famous for the "red light disctrit" and we read a lot about the historical relation between onsen-sex... but looks like the's not "Swinger Onsen" even here... : (

@Frenchy says "go with your swinging friends" we search, and search and still not find a "swinger comunity" or something like that... this place is te most close to that... :cry:

@Frenchy , @FrenchySwingerCouple Come to Beppu and lets reserve a "private onsen"!!! : P

i love Beppu! The onsens stink so good there !
Ok there was one I remember which was super old and not that clean and smelly (so a place Frenchies love, in short). And yes… the rotenburo was co-ed! Lets go there next time. Water was so muddy nobody will know what happens underneath. :)
It was this one if I remember well
https://enjoyonsen.city.beppu-jp.com/hoyolandonsen/

Last edited:
i love Beppu! The onsens stink so good there !
Ok there was one I remember which was super old and not that clean and smelly (so a place Frenchies love, in short). And yes… the rotenburo was co-ed! Lets go there next time. Water was so muddy nobody will know what happens underneath. :)
It was this one if I remember well
https://enjoyonsen.city.beppu-jp.com/hoyolandonsen/

Hopefully this will not happen to you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I could advise you a few places but it’s far from Tokyo. And not cheap. But the constraint you mentioned could add some spice to the session in fact.
Baillonnes ces bruyantes femelles! :) (How do you say “baillonner” in English? To gag?)
That sounds so fun! My girl and I would be so down to do that!
You have a lot of things to do yet right? Go to BLISS OUT, alpha inn, and private onsen... You know we wait for you freedom out of quarantine haha

There used to be a couple of legendary places, one in Saitama and one in Tochigi, but they are both closed. Your options are probably either finding a couple to bath with at an onsen hotel with a mixed bath and then partying in your room/sneaking out to the onsen late a night, or finding a couple to go a place with private baths. Back in the day, Shiriyaki in Gunma was meant to be fairly wild late at night, might be worth a visit when things warm up

This sounds hot. It would help though If the Onsen is clean and nice- looking as to not turn off the ladies.
Japan's borders are still closed though. Darn Covid.

According to the documentaries I've seen, it's quite common. Apparently women going into the mens section accidently is quite common as well.

Reactions: DJPeeps and Ken4fb
Late response. We invited another couple to a private onsen. Also, got a bit lucky with meeting another couple at a konyoku (mixed bath rotenburo) in Gunma. Do need to keep the noise down. It was a good place for us to get the ball rolling, then we brought the party back to our room:)

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy

Hello @Mxguy, just discovered this thread... We are coming to Japan next autumn, and intend to go south (actually Beppu is one destination I was thinking of) so maybe it could be an idea ? Yes we are French too :D