Guest viewing is limited

Does your cock become smaller with age?

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I guess that a decrease in testosterone would have that effect.

What do you think?

What do you think?
BIGGER - In my case. And I feel I have more Testosterone the older I get also. Dont know the strict science but Im enjoying sex and pulling more women the older I get. So Id highly recommend growing older if you want to improve your sex life.

What do you think?

If it's any consolation, I still think you're a humongous dick. :D

(I kid, I kid... you're only a dick some of the time. :))

In my experience, yes it get's smaller with age. Between my 20's and now in my mid 50's I noticed a big difference about 2" or thereabouts. And no, for all the perverts in TAG land, I don't measure my prick. It's just a guesstimate.

Reactions: majimekun
Nostalgia of times gone by?
The belly is usually what grows, possibly that is why the cock looks smaller.
Another reason could be that we lose visual acuity in the short distance. Frankly, this is my case.

60 years old this year. Sure, cock doesn't usually get as hard or stay hard as long. When I was in my 20s I thought sex equalled putting it in. But I have learned it is not all about the cock. I never thought about giving girls head back then. I was too fast and was weak at foreplay. And didn't fully appreciate the beauty of the variety of forms. Now I wanna appreciate my lovers and give them all kinds of pleasure. You know the expression "ladies first". I have always loved big breasts. Now I love small breasts too. Slender form, as well as on the chubby side. Guys, keep your powder dry, keep the weight off, walk or exercise regularly, blood sugar under control.