Dogenzaka Crystal

BIPSY

CRYSTAL RAINBOW SHOWER
Reaction score
Super quick question: I've walked by Crystal a few times and it always looked interesting (basically a hotel health where the "free" girls can be checked out via magic mirror) but I've seen some conflicting reports on how open they are to foreigners on TAG - I remember reading a report where one guy said he used to go there all the time, took a bit of a break and was then turned away when he tried to enter, I've seen some reports saying they are Japanese only and then a couple other comments that sounded like foreigners received service there.

Anybody have any recent info on the shop?
Thank you!

I think they are okay with Asian-looking people who speak a bit of Japanese and are aware of the rules. Been there on 3 occasions and it seems pretty consistent. They even let me use coupons under a random Japanese name and don't seem to have a gaijin tax other than a ¥300 fee for each session in addition to the posted prices.

I got the impression that they just wanted to make extra certain that their clients are aware of the rules and limitations. That pretty much boiled down to "本番はダメ" :p

All the girls I met there were cool with the fact I wasn't Japanese and had some pretty interesting conversations with my limited vocabulary.

I suggest going up there and see what happens, worst case scenario there's strawberry jam.

The pictures there are also pretty accurate

I think they are okay with Asian-looking people who speak a bit of Japanese and are aware of the rules. Been there on 3 occasions and it seems pretty consistent. They even let me use coupons under a random Japanese name and don't seem to have a gaijin tax other than a ¥300 fee for each session in addition to the posted prices.

Thank you! This is super helpful.

I don't look Asian at all myself but Japanese is no problem so hopefully I can make something work there - thanks again!!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I got the impression that they just wanted to make extra certain that their clients are aware of the rules and limitations. That pretty much boiled down to "本番はダメ" :p

All the girls I met there were cool with the fact I wasn't Japanese and had some pretty interesting conversations with my limited vocabulary.

I suggest going up there and see what happens, worst case scenario there's strawberry jam.

The pictures there are also pretty accurate
I know this thread is old by now but according to a search, you're the only one who might have experience going there.

Any chance you can give give a lowdown on what the place is like? How's their play area? Small? Etc. Maybe a rough run through of the service. Not expecting a review so much as what I could roughly expect if I go there cos they're one of the options I'm considering, at least for a budget P4P. I do have more set aside for something better but sometimes you just want to stretch your yen a bit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland