Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,000 yen for 70 mins.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English or Japanese or Thai

Details of the Encounter:
After visiting a friend in Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture, I decided to check out one of the town’s MPs. I opted for a Thai joint called Dok Kaew because it had the most English on its sign.

My SP was a Thai lady named “Too.” No doubt that is her nickname although it sounds funny in English. Most Thai women have short nicknames. Their real names tend to be longer and harder for Westerners to pronounce.

Too appeared to be somewhere north of 40. Although she spoke some English, she seemed to be more comfortable with using Japanese. If I had known more than a few words in Thai, then I would have attempted using Thai instead.

I selected an oily course. The massage itself was adequate, but, alas, from my perspective, what should have been the main event ended up being essentially a case of self-help. That was not exactly the therapy that I had in mind. Perhaps I should have just asked up front before paying?

Having a slight beer buzz clouded my judgment. Normally, I try to be completely sober when going to such places. BTW, one sometimes encounters customers who fall asleep in MPs. Alcohol can be a contributing factor in those instances.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
OK for just a rub, but if you seek a tug, then try somewhere else.

At any number of these suburban MPs, the SPs will do just about anything except touch the jade stalk. Yet, in Tokyo proper I haven’t run into such limitations. Any thoughts about this issue?

Checked out some other shops in Ebina albeit Chinese MPs rather than Thai MPs. Sadly, I would not recommend any of them.